time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Love that stuff, and so does the lady of the house. She never finishes a whole bottle of it, though (she's not good with high alcohol beers), so I get to drink the rest every time!

Okay, here's mine. I'll give harder/easier hints depending on how the first round of guessing goes.

EDIT: Also, looking for the specific beer. Forgot to say that.

Photo on 12-23-14 at 7.39 PM #2.jpg

No, but not SUPER far off, exactly. And sorry, I forgot to say, I'm looking for the specific beer (my bad for not mentioning that...edited the original post to reflect this)

Lukcy Basartd indeed! A blend of Arrogant Bastard, Double Bastard, and Oaked Bastard.
...Bastard.

Well, I guess I have to drink a beer now! What a lucky bastertd am I!

I have a homebrew to post when I get home from work, since my new year's resolution (which I'm starting early) is to not buy any bottles of beer in 2015. Therefore it will be a style/adjunct game.

Note that I said BOTTLES, not cans or draft. It may be weasely, but I want to allow myself to go out for beers or buy something that Modern Times might release in the can without breaking my resolution. It's still a humdinger of a resolution. For example, I won't be having any Grapefruit Sculpin unless someone gives me some (hint, hint)

Back