time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez. Well I am on shift at the fire house right now. I'll post something when I get home to drink it.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396587797.479197.jpg
Finally off of work. FREEDOM!!! Here ya go. I will start off by saying that it was a $2.50 bomber. That's actually not really a hint since I grabbed it because I thought the price was a joke, but it wasn't. SOLD!

Trader Joe's Butt-swain, I mean Boatswain Double IPA. I think that's the only sub-$4 "craft beer" bomber I've ever seen.

The price was really to throw you guys off. I'm actually going to go back tomorrow and clean them out. Decent beer for the price. I just want the bomber bottles. Still no. Don't guess a cheap beer style.

I believe it does have a touch of wheat in it, but it's not a Hefe. I'm not sure about the grist, to be honest. Maybe wheat, maybe not. It's not important to the style.

Actually, it cleared up really nicely when it warmed up in the glass. The haze seems to be chill haze for the most part.

OK, here it is. Sorry for small quantity - I only had a small taste of this one (which is your first hint...)

Style plus two adjuncts.

20140411_144902.jpg

Back