TiltBridge - Tilt-to-WiFi Device for Tilt Hydrometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a novice I was unsure how to go about flashing the new device. I thought there was an instruction that said to unplug other devices to keep from flashing them incorrectly.
I guess I need to re-flash my uno to get it up and running again then try flashing the ESP32 with the uno still plugged in.
I am unsure what you mean by holding down the boot button. Is this something on my ESP board?

Being a novice I was unsure how to go about flashing the new device. I thought there was an instruction that said to unplug other devices to keep from flashing them incorrectly.
I guess I need to re-flash my uno to get it up and running again then try flashing the ESP32 with the uno still plugged in.

Again, someone more knowledgeable may need to step in, but I don’t think you would need to re-flash your Uno. One, you had the Uno disconnected when you tried to flash the ESP32. Second, you never successfully flashed anything (new).

I am unsure what you mean by holding down the boot button. Is this something on my ESP board?

On one side of the ESP32, there should be two small buttons. One labeled ‘Boot’ and another labeled ‘EN’.

So I was able to install TiltBridge on my ESP32 board and can access the bridge locally at the TiltBridge ip address, and add sensors to Fermentrack. But Fermentrack is not showing any data from TiltBridge. Any thoughts?

upload_2019-5-14_9-0-17.png upload_2019-5-14_9-0-40.png

Strike 2 or 3 depending on which brand others have ordered. I also ordered the
ESP32 OLED Wemos WiFi Module+ Bluetooth Dual ESP-32 ESP-32S ESP8266 OLED For Arduino
from AliExpress ( the second link on the tiltbridge wedsite). I had the same problems. Could not flash then had a successful flash while holding the boot button then lost the LED. I am able to re-flash the unit but still no LED and can not access it thru AP mode( can not find it on my phone when searching for new wifi).
I am planning on order this unit from EBAY LOLIN ESP32 OLED. The picture shows the LED as being next to the metal covered ESP32 same as the other units.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lolin-ESP3...245863?hash=item33ea5c3e27:g:SnEAAOSwfsha9fe0
Hopefully being a US made product it will have better results.
I'll update when the new parts arrive.

This is the one, https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32896...-Dual-ESP-32-ESP-32S-ESP8266-OLED-For-Arduino

To be honest though, it might have been me that screwed it up. I'm pretty technically inclined, but this is the first time playing around with these boards. I have a buddy who's company does property management including a whole bunch of automation. He has some guys that work with ESP32 boards all the time, and they apparently have some diagnostic equipment, so he's going to let them look at it and see if it's a bad board, if I broke it (shorted it?), whatever.

Did you have to hold the boot button while flashing to get a connection on the new Amazon ordered board?

Either I am doing something wrong ( probably) or I have gotten 2 bad boards ( different MFG the second is the hiletgo from Amazon). Once again after a successful flash via fermentrack( had to hold down the boot button) I have lost my LED screen. After the flash ( at this point I still have the test pattern running on the ESP32) I have unplugged my board from the USB connection to install it in my case. When I plug it back in to a USB my screen is blank and I have no connection via wifi ( I see no SSID called tiltbridge). I know the board is not completely fried as it is receiving power ( there is a blinking red light) .
I am now attempting to re-flash via ESP tools but also having issue getting esptools to load. I was successful installing the latest python 37 but I do not know how to get PIP to install esptools.
Any help would be appreciated.

I'm also having problems flashing the board. I ordered 2 TTGO board (the first link in the documentation) and flashed the first with Fermentrack. That board now has nothing on the OLED and the status light is solid low light and blinks bright about once a second. No change to the behaviour of the board, no matter if I erase the flash or try to re-flash with the esptool. I tried to flash the second board with the esptool and that ended up with nothing on the OLED, but the status light is solid. All flashing was completed successfully.
None of the boards have given me the TiltBridgeAP network after any of the flash procedures.

Edit: I didn't have to hold down any buttons in order to complete the flashing.

Just got the ESP32 board from AliExpress and am stuck at flashing the board using esptool.py. From http://docs.tiltbridge.com/en/master/installation.html at step 4. I get the error :

esptool.py v2.6
Found 0 serial ports
A fatal error occurred: All of the 0 available serial ports could not connect to a Espressif device.

I am connected to the board directly using a usb cable to Windows 10. Anyone knows how to "talk" to the board over serial using a usb cable?

Anyone knows how to "talk" to the board over serial using a usb cable?

Is the USB cable just for charging, or is it a Data cable also?

I know when I tried to install my Tilt Bridge, I just naturally grabbed a USB cable sitting around the house. Well, I couldn’t flash my device. Had to find one that wasn’t just a charging cable, and then I could flash my device.

Is the USB cable just for charging, or is it a Data cable also?

I know when I tried to install my Tilt Bridge, I just naturally grabbed a USB cable sitting around the house. Well, I couldn’t flash my device. Had to find one that wasn’t just a charging cable, and then I could flash my device.

Good suggestion, will try and report back my results.

Quick version: Bought one of the ESP32 "OLED" boards linked to in the documentation. I opted to install using esptool.py. Flash appeared to be successful, but ever since I flashed it, the display has been blank. Any ideas?

Chip is ESP32DOWDQ6 (revision 1)
Features: WiFi, BT, Dual Core, 240MHz, VRef calibration in efuse, Coding Scheme None

All hash of data verified. Last two lines in command prompt indicate:
Leaving...
Hard resetting via RTS pin...

I'm able to re-flash with the same results each time, but still nothing on the display. Also, none of my devices are seeing the TiltBridgeAP, so it doesn't seem to be just a display issue.

I'm sure it's due to user error or inexperience. Any ideas?

I just had the same experience. My chip identifies as the same one you have.

Ordered it a month ago and it just got here today.

Flashed it and now no screen activity and no AP.

Did you have to hold the boot button while flashing to get a connection on the new Amazon ordered board?
Sorry for the slow reply. Yes, I had to press the boot button momentarily. Once it starts writing files, I was able to release the button. But if I didn't press the boot button, it would eventually time out (after about 20-ish seconds).

Ok, so I guess the "good news" is it probably wasn't entirely user error on my part. Did you by chance hold down the Boot button the entire time you were flashing? That's about the only thing I can think of doing differently on the unsuccessful attempt vs the successful attempt on the replacement board. BTW, I gave the original board to a buddy of mine. He has a couple guys at work that work with these boards fairly frequently. They were going to try to "fix it", assuming it's not bricked, but they still haven't gotten around to it.

Mine does not have a Boot button, only RST and PRG. Actually, it looks exactly the same as the board from the original post, not the side-by-side version.

Same issue here,

Code:
esptool.py v2.6
Found 1 serial ports
Serial port COM4
Connecting....
Chip is ESP32D0WDQ6 (revision 1)
Features: WiFi, BT, Dual Core, 240MHz, VRef calibration in efuse, Coding Scheme None
MAC: c4:4f:33:0a:0b:fd
Uploading stub...
Running stub...
Stub running...
Configuring flash size...
Auto-detected Flash size: 4MB
Compressed 1940736 bytes to 1115672...
Wrote 1940736 bytes (1115672 compressed) at 0x00010000 in 100.0 seconds (effective 155.3 kbit/s)...
Hash of data verified.
Compressed 3072 bytes to 143...
Wrote 3072 bytes (143 compressed) at 0x00008000 in 0.0 seconds (effective 903.8 kbit/s)...
Hash of data verified.
Compressed 192512 bytes to 24061...
Wrote 192512 bytes (24061 compressed) at 0x003d1000 in 2.3 seconds (effective 667.2 kbit/s)...
Hash of data verified.

Leaving...
Hard resetting via RTS pin...

Seing some answers below, I tried it twice so far, the first time I let go of the boot bottom. The second I believe I held it during the entire flash process.

I bought 5 x TTGO (listed on the tiltbridge page).

I've tried flashing 2 of them now using ESPTOOL. Downloaded the BIN files from Github.
Code:
sudo python esptool.py --chip esp32 --before default_reset --after hard_reset write_flash 0x10000 /Users/xxxx/Desktop/tiltbridge/firmware.bin 0x8000 /Users/xxxx/Desktop/tiltbridge/partitions.bin 0x3D1000 /Users/xxxx/Desktop/tiltbridge/spiffs.bin

Everything seems ok during flashing. But I end up with a dark display and a blinking red LED.

If I check the serial monitor both cards show me this error:
Code:
rst:1x10(RTCWDT_RTC_RESET) , boot:0x1f(SPI_FAST_FLASH_BOOT)
flash read err,1000
ets_main.c 371

I guess I got the same issue as everyone else here not being able to boot after flashing..?

Sorry for the slow reply. Yes, I had to press the boot button momentarily. Once it starts writing files, I was able to release the button. But if I didn't press the boot button, it would eventually time out (after about 20-ish seconds).

Yes I did hold the boot button the entire time as I was flashing via fermentrack not esptools. I was not able to see any progress using the Fermentrack direct flashing function until the process was completed.

This seems to be a major issue for several of us. THORAX any thoughts on what is going on??

Well I had a similar issue with not being able to boot after flashing. So I bought a second board and actually got it up and running. That has left me with a couple questions.

First, how do you calibrate the Tilt? It's pretty spot on when in water but it usually needs a little adjusting when it's in wort.
And two, has anyone actually got it to transmit to Brewers Friend? I had it going well over 30 min and I never actually got a data point sent to Brewer's Friend.

There is a video tutorial on the tilt website showing how to do multi point calibration. Basically you just make a sugar/water mix to the gravity you want and then enter those numbers into the tilt app.
Did you use the same brand of controller the second go around and which controller did you use? Did you do anything different when setting it up? Did you use fermentrack to flash or esptools? I don't use brewers friend so I can't help you there ( I believe the setup is on the tilt phone app in settings) . The tilt website has a few videos that will walk you thru all that.

There is a video tutorial on the tilt website showing how to do multi point calibration. Basically you just make a sugar/water mix to the gravity you want and then enter those numbers into the tilt app.
Did you use the same brand of controller the second go around and which controller did you use? Did you do anything different when setting it up? Did you use fermentrack to flash or esptools? I don't use brewers friend so I can't help you there ( I believe the setup is on the tilt phone app in settings) . The tilt website has a few videos that will walk you thru all that.
Well I get how to calibrate it using the phone app but that doesn't change the reading on the tilt bridge. Same with the brewers friend connection. I think I need to be able to calibrate in tiltbridge. I'm not using fermentrack so you may be able to calibrate in there but I have no other reason to set that up. I was running a tiltpi on a pi 2 but I don't think it kept the bluetooth dongle powered so I was hoping this would be an alternative.

I ordered this board both times:
https://banggood.app.link/spmDfNs3uX

I used esptools in windows 10. If you order from there be sure to select the US distribution center (if you're in the US). I got it in 2 - 3 days.

Last edited:
I'm also having problems flashing the board. I ordered 2 TTGO board (the first link in the documentation) and flashed the first with Fermentrack. That board now has nothing on the OLED and the status light is solid low light and blinks bright about once a second. No change to the behaviour of the board, no matter if I erase the flash or try to re-flash with the esptool. I tried to flash the second board with the esptool and that ended up with nothing on the OLED, but the status light is solid. All flashing was completed successfully.
None of the boards have given me the TiltBridgeAP network after any of the flash procedures.

I just tried the same thing. I was able to flash the device on my Mac (after MASSIVE issues, not recognizing the serial port so I had to install a driver). It seemed to flash fine and had no errors. Now I have a nothing on the screen, and a low level red light that is continuously on, not flashing. I appreciate the TiltBridge documentation, but it is clearly not written for beginners... many details are left out. For the TTGO boards is the cryptic instruction:

For these boards, pin 16 is required to be set high to power the board, the address is 0x3c, SDA is 4, and SCK is 15. TiltBridge will automatically detect boards with this configuration and enable the OLED screen accordingly.​

Does anyone know exactly what this means and how I could make this happen?

Klaus

[...]
For these boards, pin 16 is required to be set high to power the board, the address is 0x3c, SDA is 4, and SCK is 15. TiltBridge will automatically detect boards with this configuration and enable the OLED screen accordingly.​

Does anyone know exactly what this means and how I could make this happen?
Klaus

Seems pretty clear: you need to pull up pin 16, the LCD attaches via SDA to pin 4 and SCL ("SCK") to pin 15, and its address will be 0x3c...

Cheers!

Seems pretty clear: you need to pull up pin 16, the LCD attaches via SDA to pin 4 and SCL ("SCK") to pin 15, and its address will be 0x3c...

Cheers!

Ah... just to be clear. When I said I mentioned not for beginners.... I mean BEGINNERS! Like "pull up pin 16" to me means grab something and pull it upward. Now I KNOW this is not what it actually means (I think), and I have futzed around a bit with an Arduino before, but that's about it. I don't even know what software to use to send a command to the thing. And if it is like Arduino, you have to write some piece of code and send it up to the machine as part of the the entire program loop. Since I don't know how to modify the code, I don't know how to do this. The SDA SCL and address of 0x3c might as well be hieroglyphics... At least I understand what an LCD is.

So when I say I am looking for instructions for a beginner... I am not kidding about being a beginner. The instructions on how to flash the drive on the TiltBridge website were semi clear enough... enough so that I could guess why things didn't work.

The instructions said to download the 3 .bin files and then use the following at the command prompt:

esptool.py --chip esp32 --before default_reset --after hard_reset write_flash 0x10000 firmware.bin 0x8000 partitions.bin 0x3D1000 spiffs.bin

To a beginner none of this makes any sense, and when I type it in exactly this way, it just throws a bunch of errors. Only when I drag the file location of the firmware.bin etc (that were downloaded as instructed but end up in the mac's download folder) into the appropriate place in this command (something like /usr/shuler/download/firmware.bin) does it actually work. It's just little things like that that make it hard to follow. Now, this seemed a fairly logical and easy step, as one can intuit that the prompt needs to actually be able to find these files. BUT:

pin 16 is required to be set high to power the board, the address is 0x3c, SDA is 4, and SCK is 15

This is nowhere near so intuitive. Do I need to modify some code and send it to the TTGO board? If so, with what software? Can I just set a pin by sending some command through the command prompt? Which of the three .bin files do I modify to send this code to the board? Or do I connect a few pins with wires? How do I send it up to the board? What do I do with the fact that the address is 0x3c? Does the 0x3c have anything to do with that initial command prompt esptool.py script, which uses 0x1000, 0x8000 and 0x3d1000?

So what I mean by beginner is BEGINNER. I am by no stretch of the imagination a programmer, but this is most definitely something I would like to do to improve my system. I think there must be other people out there like me that are fairly clueless, but are able to follow instructions and be able to make some marginal attempts at troubleshooting.

Klaus

Just got the ESP32 board from AliExpress and am stuck at flashing the board using esptool.py. From http://docs.tiltbridge.com/en/master/installation.html at step 4. I get the error :

esptool.py v2.6
Found 0 serial ports
A fatal error occurred: All of the 0 available serial ports could not connect to a Espressif device.

I am connected to the board directly using a usb cable to Windows 10. Anyone knows how to "talk" to the board over serial using a usb cable?

I also had this problem-- had to install the drivers for a USB to UART VCP driver, which fixed the problem. Its a bit complicated, though.

I tried to figure all of this out but just couldn't get it to work right. I was able to get the board linked to my Raspberry Pi and get data from the Tilt to log to Google Docs and Brewer's Friend. The problem I had was it wouldn't continue to log data. It would work for an hour or two and then stop. I just don't have the patience to deal with figuring this type of stuff out. What is working for me now is that I just went to the Tilt website, downloaded their image for my Raspberry Pi, wrote that image to a microSD card, inserted the card in my RPi, turned it on, and magically it works. All I had to do was enter a name for my beer and my email address. It's been logging data every 5 minutes for the last 48 hours and I can view it from anywhere using the link that was sent to my email.

Well, it is running now, but I am not sure why. I sent a bit of Arduino code to the board with Arduino IDE, then reflashed the board and it came up and is working fine. Below is the code I sent, but I would think that after reflashing with the firmware (via: esptool.py --chip esp32 --before default_reset --after hard_reset write_flash 0x10000 firmware.bin 0x8000 partitions.bin 0x3D1000 spiffs.bin) that it would overwrite anything I sent to the board previously:

Here is the code:

#define SCK 15;
#define SDA 4;

void setup() {
digitalWrite(16, HIGH);

// put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() {
// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

After this it is working just fine.

Klaus

This is just about the coolest thing ever, @Thorrak. My Tilt has been very frustrating and hasn't been reliable due to the conical and the fridge it is in. Can't wait to put one of these together and put it in my fridge. Thanks for your efforts!

Hello @CadiBrewer and @Thorrak, just confirming my working understanding of TiltBridge... it is basically a means of going from the native Bluetooth onboard the off-the-shelf Tilt device to WiFi in order to have continuous logging of data that can be viewed remotely at anytime with an internet connection? TiltBride is not a signal booster of any sort. For that (given that in my case the Tilt device is within a SS conical which sits inside a small fridge), I would want to use the Tilt Repeater (https://tilthydrometer.com/products/tilt-repeater). Do I have the above correct and can the TiltBridge operate in conjunction with both the Tilt and Tilt Repeater? Thanks! BeerJeff18

You're correct that the TiltBridge isn't a bluetooth signal booster but rather just picks up the bluetooth signal and transmits the data via wifi to your Pi or other server. That being said, it is ideal that you place it inside of your fridge close to your fermenter, which then has a better chance of picking up the weak bluetooth and sending the data off via wifi.

If I were you, I'd first set up the TiltBridge and see if it works well enough to negate the need for the Tilt repeater, saving you a bit of cash. You can always add the repeater later if necessary.

You're correct that the TiltBridge isn't a bluetooth signal booster but rather just picks up the bluetooth signal and transmits the data via wifi to your Pi or other server. That being said, it is ideal that you place it inside of your fridge close to your fermenter, which then has a better chance of picking up the weak bluetooth and sending the data off via wifi.

If I were you, I'd first set up the TiltBridge and see if it works well enough to negate the need for the Tilt repeater, saving you a bit of cash. You can always add the repeater later if necessary.

Thanks for confirming and for the suggestion @CadiBrewer! Another newbie question: What are the (ideally free) options of using Tilt+TiltBridge without a Pi that would still allow me to collect, view and store data? Maybe the answer is tied to the Google Sheets thing I’ve seen mentioned in a few of the related posts???

Yep, just go the Google Sheets route. @Thorrak set up a great tutorial on the TiltBridge pages detailing how to do it. He even set up a domain to transfer the http to https that is needed to communicate with Google Sheets.

Looking for some help, hopefully, but will try to share what helpful info I have so far.

I bought this for my ESP32 (an ESP32 “OLED” Board, technically an ESP32-PICO):
https://m5stack.com/products/stick-c
https://github.com/m5stack/M5StickC

This device uses the FTDI chip for the Virtual COM Port when connecting by USB. The drivers are here:
https://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

That part took me a couple of hours to figure out!

I was able to flash the firmware but the LCD screen does not work (more on that later). Then I was able to connect to the tiltbridge AP, configure the ESP32 to connect to my home WiFi, and verified that from the router config where it shows the device connected.

But now I'm stuck because I can't access the config page through http://tiltbridge.local nor the device's IP address. I did not change the mDNS name. I am on the same WiFi network. I've reflashed and re-connected it to my WiFi network a few times now, no dice. Not sure what to try now.

On the LCD screen (less concerned about this) I've changed uploading a couple code versions to no avail:

This:
#define SCK 4;
#define SDA 5;

void setup() {
digitalWrite(16, HIGH);
}

void loop() {
}

And this:

#define SCK 4;
#define SDA 5;

void setup() {
}

void loop() {
}

Last edited:
On another note, I uploaded an example script from the Arduino m5stickc library and the OLED screen displayed worked for, now displays "Hello World".

hi all, a google has brought me here

i have my ttgo configured, albeit with a blank screen

i can log onto the device, and see the tilt has connected.

I have followed the instruction for google sheets, but it just will not report

what am i doing wrong?

edit: it reported once... then stopped

Last edited:
Looking for some help, hopefully, but will try to share what helpful info I have so far.

I was able to flash the firmware but the LCD screen does not work (more on that later). Then I was able to connect to the tiltbridge AP, configure the ESP32 to connect to my home WiFi, and verified that from the router config where it shows the device connected.

But now I'm stuck because I can't access the config page through http://tiltbridge.local nor the device's IP address. I did not change the mDNS name. I am on the same WiFi network. I've reflashed and re-connected it to my WiFi network a few times now, no dice. Not sure what to try now.

}

Yes, having similar issue. It shows up in my network. It won't set up Ftrack automatically, and I can't connect to the device on my browser.
I decided like Wbyrd above to just use the Raspberry Pi directly.

Last edited:
Yes, having similar issue. It shows up in my network. It won't set up Ftrack automatically, and I can't connect to the device on my browser.

Yeah seems this is dead.

Yeah seems this is dead.

Its not dead, but it isn’t exactly healthy at the moment. Here’s what’s going on:

Since the beginning of this project, the #1 impediment to its success has been the fact that there isn’t a uniform platform to build it upon. Every manufacturer of the OLED boards seems to have their own pin out, parts quality, etc. I bought boards from every supplier on AliExpress and made the firmware detect and adapt to each of them. The board I had the most success with was the “TTGO” board which is the one I began to recommend, but I also went and designed my own “sleeve” that would make any generic OLED screen work with the LoLin D32 boards. Unfortunately, each of these has proven to had issues:

The sleeve guarantees the right pinout but it requires soldering and results in a board that is fragile due to the fact that the screen “hovers” over the rest of the assembly.

The non-TTGO boards initially worked fine, but various users had issues with them that I couldn’t pin down to a single issue. Rather than focus on these, I decided to switch to the TTGO boards entirely.

...except that the “TTGO” boards switched from a black and white OLED display to a full color TFT one, and dropped MicroUSB for USB-C. While my laptop has a USB-C port, the Raspberry Pi doesn’t, so flashing these boards would become substantially more difficult - even if I rewrote the code to support the new screens.

Throughout all of this (and perhaps most importantly) I ended up giving all of my working examples out to various people, either in trade or for free. I have since ordered replacements but, we’ll - they’ve been stuck outside USPS’s system for the past month:

E388BBF3-C04E-4432-9190-6B8743DDBB5C.jpeg

So yeah - until I get those boards, I can’t do much. One thing I can/have been doing, however, is working on other projects - one of which MIGHT enable TiltBridge v2. While I can’t guarantee timing (or that the project will work or ever get built), here are the parts I’m currently looking at:

0056DC83-C402-4611-BA00-784DC620CB07.jpeg

Everything is through LoLin (which makes the genuine D1 Minis) so I’m hoping this will take care of the “manufacturer” issues I was experiencing.

Its not dead, but it isn’t exactly healthy at the moment. Here’s what’s going on:

Since the beginning of this project, the #1 impediment to its success has been the fact that there isn’t a uniform platform to build it upon. Every manufacturer of the OLED boards seems to have their own pin out, parts quality, etc. I bought boards from every supplier on AliExpress and made the firmware detect and adapt to each of them. The board I had the most success with was the “TTGO” board which is the one I began to recommend, but I also went and designed my own “sleeve” that would make any generic OLED screen work with the LoLin D32 boards. Unfortunately, each of these has proven to had issues:

The sleeve guarantees the right pinout but it requires soldering and results in a board that is fragile due to the fact that the screen “hovers” over the rest of the assembly.

The non-TTGO boards initially worked fine, but various users had issues with them that I couldn’t pin down to a single issue. Rather than focus on these, I decided to switch to the TTGO boards entirely.

...except that the “TTGO” boards switched from a black and white OLED display to a full color TFT one, and dropped MicroUSB for USB-C. While my laptop has a USB-C port, the Raspberry Pi doesn’t, so flashing these boards would become substantially more difficult - even if I rewrote the code to support the new screens.

Throughout all of this (and perhaps most importantly) I ended up giving all of my working examples out to various people, either in trade or for free. I have since ordered replacements but, we’ll - they’ve been stuck outside USPS’s system for the past month:

View attachment 652245

So yeah - until I get those boards, I can’t do much. One thing I can/have been doing, however, is working on other projects - one of which MIGHT enable TiltBridge v2. While I can’t guarantee timing (or that the project will work or ever get built), here are the parts I’m currently looking at:

View attachment 652246

Everything is through LoLin (which makes the genuine D1 Minis) so I’m hoping this will take care of the “manufacturer” issues I was experiencing.

It's a thankless job man, thank you for updating us on where it's at.

Sounds like I should ditch this: https://m5stack.com/products/stick-c

Back