Tilt Hydrometer Push Notifications

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Normans54

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just bought a Tilt Hydrometer and would like to figure out if there was a way to have craftbeerpi (or some other program) send me a notification when my beer hits a certain SG or if the SG hasn't changed in a certain period of time so I can know when the beer has fermented out or if fermentation is stalling. Thanks!

Hi all,

I just bought a Tilt Hydrometer and would like to figure out if there was a way to have craftbeerpi (or some other program) send me a notification when my beer hits a certain SG or if the SG hasn't changed in a certain period of time so I can know when the beer has fermented out or if fermentation is stalling. Thanks!
I think this would be neat also. I tend to really watch it sometimes and other times I get busy and completely forget I have something fermenting.

Do you have node-red installed on the device monitoring the Tilt? If so, I'm almost done with a Node-Red flow for monitoring where you can create setpoints and will be able to push notifications. I'm beta-testing right now, it'll have some more features when I release it in the next week or so.
TiltBench.PNG

Back