Thread of the worst music ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I stopped being a Stones fan after the 60's maybe 70's and never been impressed with any live performances. They sound like an unrehearsed garage band that gets together once a month to jam. They seem like they put no effort into playing tight and that they think the show is more about seeing them than the music and no matter how they play you should be glad to be there.

I stopped being a Stones fan after the 60's maybe 70's and never been impressed with any live performances. They sound like an unrehearsed garage band that gets together once a month to jam. They seem like they put no effort into playing tight and that they think the show is more about seeing them than the music and no matter how they play you should be glad to be there.

Agreed completely. Santanic Majesty's Request and Beggar's Banquet is about as late of Stones as I enjoy. The only Album I care for after these is Exile on Main St.

Doesn't sound bad to me.....granted he backs himself up with quite a talented band which helps a lot.

That's my point. Dude's a billionaire (if not literally, *almost*) and he's singing the blues with a bunch of good musicians who'll never tell him how bad a signer he is, since he'll fire their asses.

Dishonesty/inauthenticness makes music suck, IMHO. The dudes in front of the music store? They suck, but they know they suck so who cares? They're just having fun.

That interview just made me more angry and confused about that sh*tty band. Who the f*ck is that annoying woman with the southern accent yammering away off camera? She even distracts the lead singer.

Yeah, but how about those awesome dance steps from Jagger and Bowie?

This one belongs here, without a doubt:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n6ZxknCZ_Tw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The opposite of this entire thread. Never mind how they look, it was ' 73.

Last edited by a moderator:
I first heard that song from the movie Stoned Age. It's a cult classic for me. I'm obviously a fan as my avatar shows.

So, because of this post, I watched the Stoned Age on Netflix instant last night. How am I 39 years old and have never seen this before? Feckin' awesome movie, except I ended up feeling sorry for Joe the whole time. He gets his ass kicked by two different girls, who also decide to give him blue-balls, and his "best friend" Hubbs is a total dick to him all the time! And I love how they call the pint cans "Talls"! I have a new term to start over-using...

So, because of this post, I watched the Stoned Age on Netflix instant last night. How am I 39 years old and have never seen this before? Feckin' awesome movie, except I ended up feeling sorry for Joe the whole time. He gets his ass kicked by two different girls, who also decide to give him blue-balls, and his "best friend" Hubbs is a total dick to him all the time! And I love how they call the pint cans "Talls"! I have a new term to start over-using...

Sweet! That movie is full of great one-liners. 'Hoagley' and 'bad oscar' are staple over-used terms for me now. Yeah, Hubbs is a dick and Tack is tool, but it's pretty funny that way. I think Snotrag's mom is my favorite.... Or maybe the police officer Quick Dick Dean.

Latest posts

Back