This Is Ridiculous (Rant)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read this whole thread and it made me infinetly grateful for my LHBS. The guy has been in business for 14 years, and as best as I can tell, has one employee, one day a week. Although his selection of kettles and high-end set ups is limited, he's always got an excellent selection of fresh hops, grain and yeast, (all of which are cheaper than anything I've seen on the internet) not to mention a wealth of brewing information and advice. The store is Olympic Brewing, in Bremerton, WA for those in western Washington. If you live and brew in the area, look him up - Bill will greet you with a smile.

You pretty much described my old LHBS when I was in college. The HBS here in Chicago that I was complaining about makes me appreciate what I had back in Athens, Oh.

I popped into BevArt this weekend. Seemed like a nice place to me, I'd gladly sacrifice selection/location for service but it seems like what they don't have they can order. I'm sold...

Back