This Is Happening VII - NYC Top Hops Bottle Share - May 17, 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alternates list

people will inevitably back out
added my name to the alternates, though honestly not even sure I can make it - my 2nd anniversary is the 18th and I have a feeling my wife is expecting me to do something on Saturday night. knowing what shape I was in after the last Top Hops share (hint: bad), this may not be a rock solid idea on my part lol

Does anybody attending this have a couple BCBCS '13 bottles that they'd be up for swapping for Bourbon County Barleywine?

if you are not going please remove yourself from the list; please don't jump the line.

and amazingly, the game will go the same way and you'll be able to know what happened just as if you were watching it.

DONT YELL AT ME JUSTIN

I'm still deciding what I want to do, but will decide soon for those on the alternates list

I heard this mysterious de Garde whale, 3S, may make an appearance. I also heard the person bringing 3S is very punctual and may have to leave early too. ;)
Speaking of "punctual," you still haven't gotten your Black Note from me. And I'm leaving New York soon. You've got a week until I dispose of it elsewhere.

My wife can no longer make it, therefore an additional spot is available.

tobelerone declines by silence; @ExperimentalAles is up. ugh is this another BA-er. *switches tabs*
Lol, I'm here too.

And, **** Yeah! See you guys tomorrow.

I can't edit the sheet from my iPhone would someone be so kind as to add me. BA name: ExperimentalAles; TB name: Jester_Floyds, reddit name: Jester_Floyds, RateBeer name: Experiment_Ale, real name: Eric.

Last edited:
lemmein2007-11-23.jpg

Latest posts

Back