These shoes are my density...I mean, destiny.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know. For once I think this will be a shoe that ghetto kids dont rush to the shoe store to get. This will be all 30yo geeks and movie buffs. I see the Ebay auctions coming now. Now only if it actually looked like the shoe he wore in the movie.

"BMC... where we're going, we dont need BMC!"

there is no way in hell i'd ever wear those. even though the movies rocked.

Ahh.. yes. The great Dr. Brown was researching alternate fuels way back in the late 80s; what a true revolutionary.

mr-fusion.jpg

+1 for High Life.

"So yeah, I'm in the suburbs with my hot girl friend and a weird scientist guy is pouring High Life into his time traveling DeLorean. Am I living the High Life?"

+1 for High Life.

"So yeah, I'm in the suburbs with my hot girl friend and a weird scientist guy is pouring High Life into his time traveling DeLorean. Am I living the High Life?"

Yes, Yes you are. And do you know why. "Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beers" Thats why because that car is only the getting the best, its getting the champagne of beer!!

I'm not buying these shoes, and I'll give you two reasons.

OK first of all, these came out in 2015, not 2008.

Second of all, I don't see how they're autolacing. You have to tie these up BY HAND. That's how the poor people do it!

"You mean you have to use your hands.. thats like a baby's toy"

yeah, a world wide stout would probably blow the flux capacitor right off!!! yeah, he's better off putting some champagne in there! :mug:

Back