The world's 10 most disgusting beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt really call the beast a disgusting beer. mainly because it doesnt have enough taste to be unplesant.

I've had most of the beers on that list, and I must agree that they are pretty horrible.

Might be a bit less stupid if the title was something more like "10 beers I think suck", not something as ambitious as "world's 10 most disgusting beers". CLEARLY poorly done as it doesn't include the budweiser&clamato chelada. Though I'm sure none of those beers are actually GOOD, I am sure there are dozens of beers out there that are much worse than milwaukee's best (ie - something stomach-churning, rather than just boring and tasteless)

i just realized that Steal Reserve wasnt even on that list. There are very very few beers that ive ever poured out and thats one of them.

Sometimes, hanging here and with my circle of friends, I forget the level of ignorance around beer and and the general retardedness of American beer drinking. Reading the comments below (eg, Rauchbier-personal taste vs beer quality, "I hate Sierra Nevada", and other indicators that the presence of taste was a negative) gave me a nice reminder that there is still much work to be done.

Sometimes, hanging here and with my circle of friends, I forget the level of ignorance around beer and and the general retardedness of American beer drinking. Reading the comments below (eg, Rauchbier-personal taste vs beer quality, "I hate Sierra Nevada", and other indicators that the presence of taste was a negative) gave me a nice reminder that there is still much work to be done.

This one took the cake:

"I HAVE BEEN DRINKING ANHEUSER-BUSCH'S NATURAL LIGHT FOR YEARS- FROM OHIO TO GEPRGIA TO FLORIDA-STILL THE BEST VALUE FOR TASTE AND PRICE (CONFIRMED BY CONSUMER'S REPORT "

Anyone ever heard of Chibuku Shake Shake "Not much flavour in the finish, but it's difficult to get the meal out of your mouth. A slightly unusual beer..."? Give it a look on www.ratebeer.com, probably the worst beer ever.

my god, That cammo beer should be number 1 that stuff is awful.

LOL, I had one of those a year ago (bought my old college buddy a 24 sampler pack of assorted awful beers for his birthday) and it was hell. :D

LOL, I had one of those a year ago (bought my old college buddy a 24 sampler pack of assorted awful beers for his birthday) and it was hell. :D

That's funny. I am proud to say that BierMuncher's secret santa got him two of the beers on that list AND a clamato beer.

Speaking of Camo, how about that Jaguar stuff? Blech. I also believe the crappy myriad energy beers from AB stink beyond anything else.

Latest posts

Back