The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bates motel is delivering.

TWD is hit or miss.

Of course, season 1 & 2 TWD was delivering every episode too.......mostly....

Some episodes are better than others but it's still better than anything else on tv especially since Breaking bad ended.

Some episodes are better than others but it's still better than anything else on tv especially since Breaking bad ended.

.........phew.......maybe.

It always holds my attention, but is usually pretty damned mediocre.

Bates Motel is way better, but it is only slightly into it's second season.

Blacklist is pretty good.

I agree, in the vacuum left by BB, it is like TWD is the next thing in line as far as popularity, but maybe not quality.

.........phew.......maybe.

It always holds my attention, but is usually pretty damned mediocre.

Bates Motel is way better, but it is only slightly into it's second season.

Blacklist is pretty good.

I agree, in the vacuum left by BB, it is like TWD is the next thing in line as far as popularity, but maybe not quality.

Looking forward to Better call Saul in November that character was pretty hilarious

I am looking forward to amc debuting the other zombie show...it is the same as the walking dead, just in a different part of the country, with different people.

Hopefully, this one will:

A: show the chaos of the dead from early to the point where rick woke up in its time line.

B: be on over the summer, so we have zombies while waiting for walking dead, lol (maybe summer and winter break...)

I am looking forward to amc debuting the other zombie show...it is the same as the walking dead, just in a different part of the country, with different people.

Hopefully, this one will:

A: show the chaos of the dead from early to the point where rick woke up in its time line.

B: be on over the summer, so we have zombies while waiting for walking dead, lol (maybe summer and winter break...)

Looking forward to that one as well. Watch the webisodes on amc.com if you havent already they are cool little shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I could see where the yeast feeding on brains, mutate and turn the human race into zombies first through infected craftbrews, and then spreading the yeast through bites.

Eventually becoming dormant and airborne like wild beasts...we are doomed I tell ya....doomed...hmmm maybe that's what happened on walking dead to infect everyone....wild zombie yeast.

They just need a super soaker full of monistate and they are good to go!

No way.
If humanity is going to be wiped out by tainted beer, it will be AnBev.

Bates motel is delivering.

TWD is hit or miss.

Of course, season 1 & 2 TWD was delivering every episode too.......mostly....

I see the commercials for Bates Motel on tv all the time, but I haven't started watching it yet because I still have absolutely no idea what the show is about. They just show a bunch of random disconnected stuff. I do like that sandman song though.

I'm assuming there is a motel involved. It seems to have a weird slightly creepy vibe. Something strange or supernatural seems to be happening. That's all I've been able to deduce from the commercials. It has piqued my interest though, but not enough for me to start investing time in it. I can only keep up with so many shows at a time. You seem to have similar tastes as me though so I might give it a try.

Bates motel is about norman bates from the movie psycho...growing up....

On a side note, psycho, motel hell, silence of the lambs, and texas chainsaw massacre all based off the same guy...

Ed Gein

Oh man, now it makes sense. I just noticed there's a bates motel thread now so I guess I should have posted this stuff over there.

View attachment 188098
Sanctuary the home base of Negan and the Saviors looks a bit like terminus. How can the group walk straight in to the place unchecked and this place be safe?

They walked right into a massive choke point. No guards? Barely any people? Something is definitely up. I would have turned around and most of them would have too based on character development so far. My biggest complaint about this show is when they have characters who have supposedly developed fine tuned survival techniques make ridiculous mistakes they absolutely shouldn't be making.

They walked right into a massive choke point. No guards? Barely any people? Something is definitely up. I would have turned around and most of them would have too based on character development so far. My biggest complaint about this show is when they have characters who have supposedly developed fine tuned survival techniques make ridiculous mistakes they absolutely shouldn't be making.

I agree although I love the show I have had to over look some obvious inconsistencies/flaws right from the very beginning. The very first epidode I found myself wondering why the plant life looked as if it had been overgrowing for a year if only 2 weeks had passed. There are many other similar things I had to over look and just enjoy the things about the show that are done very well.

Like haircuts and shaving. We have to accept they're giving each character a "look".

It would be better if they did more of an Earth After Humans kind of thing though.

So...that lady at terminus....people are pointing out she was wearing beth's sweater or shawl, or whatever.....and cooking meat....hmmmm.....nothing says lovin like beth in the oven.

I'm thinking no

xmeet-mary.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aadwvgoxCd.jpg4-13-daryl-beth-still.jpg

Daryl needs to get a better crossbow. He hasn't had a clean pass-through yet. Bolts usually just go in a few inches.

Daryl needs to get a better crossbow. He hasn't had a clean pass-through yet. Bolts usually just go in a few inches.

I know next to nothing about crossbows...

But I'd imagine his bolts would be pretty dull by now, no? I don't think he has anything to sharpen them with...

like the "grid search" they were conducting while looking for Sophia...

single file thru the woods

I know next to nothing about crossbows...

But I'd imagine his bolts would be pretty dull by now, no? I don't think he has anything to sharpen them with...

He shoots field tips. They don't require sharpening.

Back