The things they have commercials for these days..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I got suckered on that link a few years ago. As soon as I saw all the old guys and that damn lemon I paused it. I think that's the fastest I've ever moved my mouse.

So I had to click it. Had to. Why? Why? WHY???

Hubby was standing behind me. Saw about 15 seconds of it and wisely said "I think you should just stop it now, before it gets bad."

I, however, am not a wise woman.

Arrrrrgh! Pickle fork! Pickle fork!! Someone please fetch me my pickle fork!!

PICKL-1.jpg

You know, after the whole 2 girls one cup thing I've noticed something about myself... Almost nothing phases me anymore. I still have a gag reflex whenever my wife laughingly brings up 2G1C (she thinks it's funny to watch me almost vomit) Anyway...there I was....click...oh no! what the F%#k was that? Lemon Party???? who thinks this stuff up? and how much money would it take to get you to take off your close with other men for a video???? What is happening to the world today??? F%#K!!!!!!

sorry for the rant.... it was all I could do while bleaching my eyesockets - I'd already poked them out after 2G1C!!

Seabee John said:
You know, after the whole 2 girls one cup thing I've noticed something about myself... Almost nothing phases me anymore. I still have a gag reflex whenever my wife laughingly brings up 2G1C (she thinks it's funny to watch me almost vomit) Anyway...there I was....click...oh no! what the F%#k was that? Lemon Party???? who thinks this stuff up? and how much money would it take to get you to take off your close with other men for a video???? What is happening to the world today??? F%#K!!!!!!

sorry for the rant.... it was all I could do while bleaching my eyesockets - I'd already poked them out after 2G1C!!

2G1C is possibly the most disgusting thing on the net I was dry heaving like an old drunk when my friend showed me that!

I think there are a few people on here who have not seen the original "Lemon Party". They should count themselves among the blessed.

DO NOT GOOGLE LEMONPARTY! IF YOU DO, DO NOT B*TCH ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!

That may be the funniest thing I have ever seen! Holy ****!

the_bird said:
I think there are a few people on here who have not seen the original "Lemon Party". They should count themselves among the blessed.

DO NOT GOOGLE LEMONPARTY! IF YOU DO, DO NOT B*TCH ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!

Yeah, what Bird said, but he's right with the warning. But if you need the context to understand the video...

Back