The Temptress

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrVertebrae

Reaction score
I live in the Dallas area. there is a new microbrewery called the Lakewood Brewing Co in Garland. They have a very nice chocolaty stout called the Temptress. Anyone familiar with that one. I'm looking for suggestions on how to make something pretty close to that. Its a fairly big brew as well at 9% but you'd never know it by taste until its too late!

I live in the Dallas area. there is a new microbrewery called the Lakewood Brewing Co in Garland. They have a very nice chocolaty stout called the Temptress. Anyone familiar with that one. I'm looking for suggestions on how to make something pretty close to that. Its a fairly big brew as well at 9% but you'd never know it by taste until its too late!

Sorry to bump this old thread but I'm also looking for a recipe close to Temptress. Maybe just another good imperial milk stout. According to the website Temptress has the following stats:

Beer Name: The Temptress
Beer Style: Imperial Milk Stout
ABV: 9.1%
IBU: 50
SRM: 32

Back