The Person Formerly Known as Pappers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What username should The Person Formerly Known as Pappers take?

• Pappers_Redeux

• Papperz (hip-hop version)

• ppprs (text message version)

• Tx_Pappers

• Yopp(app)er

• Pappers_Drunk_Again

• Ignore_Ill_Advised_Brewing_Advice

• PappSmear

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, lets try this again . . . .

While joking around on this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f22/change-username-204499/ I changed my username for a chuckle and now get an error message when I try to change it back.

A while ago, I changed my username to Laughing_Pappers_Invisible just to give LGI a chuckle, and had no trouble changing it back. But now its time for a new nom de guerre

I kinda like Pappers Redeux but there are so many options . . . . If you don't like any of the suggestions above, feel free to add your own.

Pappers is dead to me

godfather_l.jpg

What no Pappers ... say it ain't so.

I don't do well with change

Love it.

Besides Redeaux is spelled wrong.

You could always go back to NotYooper. Wait, that one's taken! HAHAHAHAHA!

I hate to say "I told you so". So I won't, Pappers_Brew

You are so unhip . . . redeux is what the kids are calling remixes these days. Perhaps you are thinking of the literary word 'redux'? I have no idea what 'redeaux' means.

How annoyed would you be if I went with the text-version of ppprs? ;)

TX_pappers is good, I see I'm the only one who voted for it.

Revvy, I'm also considering Bottle_Conditioning_Takes_At_Least_3_Weeks__at_70_Degrees. What do you think?

;)

I personally like:

Fermentation_Can_Take_24_To_72_Hours_To_Show_Signs_And_Even_Signs_Don't_Mean_Anything_Because_An_Airlock_Is_Just_That_An_Airlock_Not_A_Gage_Of_Fermentation

:D

Im going with a even more hiphop, How about BigPappa:rockin::fro:

"I love when you call me BigPappa, throw your hands in the air if your a true playa"

Latest posts

Back