the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it took so long, but I shipped your package on Saturday!! I and member poursomemore ship together so his share is in there too. Enjoy. They said it will be there Wednesday. If you want the tracking number I can pm you tonight.

So who is ready for some football???

We should start seeing who is in again for this year.

@baseballsmitty ... is there anyone else that sent beer that you didn't post?

Count me in again - gotta try and defend the title.
I posted pics of everything I recieved, only a few who didn't follow through last year.

Count me in again! Just don't change the draft date this year without plenty of notice!

I know last year you got the bad end of the stick on that one! Thanks again for being such a good sport.

This year the last of the preseason games are on the 31st. Season starts the 7th of sept. If we wait to draft after preseason then that is Labor Day weekend. That works for me but, I don't know how many will have Internet or cell service. We can do after the third week because usually the stars sit game 4, but that doesn't guarantee you won't draft an injured player. What do you guys think? I'll get the league activated to set the date for everyone to plan.

I know last year you got the bad end of the stick on that one! Thanks again for being such a good sport.

This year the last of the preseason games are on the 31st. Season starts the 7th of sept. If we wait to draft after preseason then that is Labor Day weekend. That works for me but, I don't know how many will have Internet or cell service. We can do after the third week because usually the stars sit game 4, but that doesn't guarantee you won't draft an injured player. What do you guys think? I'll get the league activated to set the date for everyone to plan.

In all honesty I don't think I can do much better than what the autodraft gives me anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

Third week is better for me but as long as I know ahead of time I can plan ahead and make it work either way.

Preferably any day but Saturday 8/26.

I'm in again. Aug 27 works but I'll probably be able to make any day.

Matt - Famous International Playboys

I set the draft to aug 27, at 9pm eastern. It seems like everyone can make that day. I made it that late because that's an hour after the niners and Vikings game starts so hopefully we can avoid drafting an injured starter.

It looks like beersnob16 and madscientist451 are the only ones who haven't sent beer? I'll remove their teams once I figure out what their team names are.

...if anyone from the outside is following along and wants to play we have two openings. Pm me and I'll get you the sign up info.

I set the draft to aug 27, at 9pm eastern. It seems like everyone can make that day. I made it that late because that's an hour after the niners and Vikings game starts so hopefully we can avoid drafting an injured starter.

It looks like beersnob16 and madscientist451 are the only ones who haven't sent beer? I'll remove their teams once I figure out what their team names are.

...if anyone from the outside is following along and wants to play we have two openings. Pm me and I'll get you the sign up info.

I actually recieved a note from madscientist451 earlier this week and he is planning on shipping later this week - might stay tuned for a little longer before removing their team.

I actually recieved a note from madscientist451 earlier this week and he is planning on shipping later this week - might stay tuned for a little longer before removing their team.

Ok. Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I will wait.

Madscientist you in again for this year?

Its on the calendar!

ecupirate07 has joined our league.

WE STILL HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT!!!

If I mixed up your team name left me know. This is what I have:

lupulinaddict.........beer hug
baseballsmitty.......drunk monkeys
ecupirate07..........maclinonyourgurley
poursomemore.....jackalopes
peacedog.............famous international playboys
firerat..................rodents ablaze
metalman2004.....the beer puns
garybeer..............yeastmode
punity.................dangeruss funhouse
dustybrew...........cold as ice
tbc.....................here comes the boom
next lucky hbt member??............team 12

WE HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT!! WE DRAFT SUNDAY!!

Draft is tonight!! But we need one more player! If we don't fill up we might have to push back the draft date. What does everyone think?

What about member ad103458, he was interested according to post #310. Maybe send him a pm to see if he is interested.

We need to do this. I will be in another country next week. If all fails pick a team name and auto draft. Someone can than take over.

What about member ad103458, he was interested according to post #310. Maybe send him a pm to see if he is interested.

I'll send him a pm to see. When he posted that this league was full so he got in the ppr one.

We need to do this. I will be in another country next week. If all fails pick a team name and auto draft. Someone can than take over.

That's kind of what I was thinking. Even if nobody claims it then at least we can play with our 11 and just let that team exist. How funny would it be if won!

Has anyone else realized the filler team, ad103459 took over, that drafted like three injured players, is in first place?! undefeated! He even has Luck sitting on the bench, so that would be four injured players from the draft. Well played ad103458, well played.

Back