the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone looking for a spot in this league wants mine, I can drop out. I’m staying in the PPR league we have going, I have just found myself in 6 leagues this year and cutting down on one may help. If no one wants it I’m still good to play. Just trying to help people who want in.

If anyone looking for a spot in this league wants mine, I can drop out. I’m staying in the PPR league we have going, I have just found myself in 6 leagues this year and cutting down on one may help. If no one wants it I’m still good to play. Just trying to help people who want in.

I’ll jump in. I don’t want to steal your spot though. Are you sure you want to drop one?

What's the story on draft day? Log into the NFL fantasy app before the draft starts and it'll load for you? Sorry I'm used to yahoo fantasy.

What's the story on draft day? Log into the NFL fantasy app before the draft starts and it'll load for you? Sorry I'm used to yahoo fantasy.
I believe it becomes active a half hour before the draft along with the draft order. You can sign in now so when you open it later your ready to go.

When will the players load. I’m also used to Yahoo!

If you sign in to your account on a computer you can see the player list and setup an auto draft order. I tried signing in to nfl.com on my phone and keep getting an error.

Yeah, the site must be having problems. I was going to recommend a mock draft to get the hang of it, but can't access the fantasy part of the NFL.com page.

What time does the draft start again?

Edit: Nevermind I was able to get in finally. Draft is at 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific.

Last edited:
TEAMS:

here comes the boom----Tbc
twistedgray-----twistedgray
kyles hop'n malt emporium----eagle23
saison ending injuries----peacedog
Bo knows---sonic7173
rodents ablaze----firerat
hoptimus prime---6midgets
lonetreefamrs----lonetreefarms
baldm79----baldm79
drunk monkey----baseballsmitty
gromitdj----gromitdj
beer hug----lupulinaddict

I won’t have access to a desktop for the draft. Hopefully the app will work.

The app works pretty well. You can do a mock draft on it to get a feel for it.

Draft client does open up 30minutes prior to draft time. It should also create a random draft order at that time.

Last edited:
325422C5-6D55-4302-8A13-F6C408EDD258.png
read it and weep boys. Back to Back!! I like IPAs, DIPAs and Sours. If you prefer to send stouts I prefer Imperial ones!!!

I picked almost the same team in my yahoo league and got second best. This league gave me this garbage
IMG_1396.jpg

I wouldn't worry about it. If they could actually predict this carp right we would know who wins the super bowl every year before the season starts.

IMG_6873.jpg

I’ll post mine and we can compare the end of the season for fun. My favorite part is that I have a 6.7% chance of winning it all. I think the browns have better odds than 7% this season.

Latest posts

Back