the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in it last year, nothing is showing up.

I have you down as mainebrew? It shows your team still in the league. If you are having trouble signing into your nfl.com account pm me your email. I'll delete your team, and email you a direct invite in its place.

Madscientist451 joined so we are full.

I'll look later on the site to see if I can find the draft order so everyone can get a strategy for their draft position. I think last time I had to hit the randomize button and that gave me the random draft order. Remember we draft today. Have fun and good luck!

I clicked to randomize the draft order. It didn't show me the order, yet. It says it will be randomized thirty minutes before draft so maybe sign in to the draft client early if you want to see your draft spot.

Thanks for letting me play this year. I was hoping to have my brewery open by now so i could have sent out my share from last year with some free gear, but out of my control that hasnt happened yet. I still plan on sending stuff out when I get up and running to fulfill my end of the bargin last year.

Well I opened my email today to see a thread update email. In it was the post relaying the information that the draft was moved to yesterday...

Bad news for you guys because the autodraft more than likely did better than I would have.

Well I opened my email today to see a thread update email. In it was the post relaying the information that the draft was moved to yesterday...

Bad news for you guys because the autodraft more than likely did better than I would have.

Nooooo!!!

That sucks. I'm sorry. Well what do you think of your team? Damn, I thought of sending a pm reminder, then nfl.com emailed a reminder so I thought that would get the word out. At least you have first priority on the waiver!

Thanks for letting me play this year. I was hoping to have my brewery open by now so i could have sent out my share from last year with some free gear, but out of my control that hasnt happened yet. I still plan on sending stuff out when I get up and running to fulfill my end of the bargin last year.

So what's the name and details of your brewery? Do you have a website to check out yet?

Don't have anything setup yet. As I just called the TTb today and they said they are just starting to process applications sent in in March (I put mine in April). So I've been holding back on promotion as drywall and studs are only so fun to look at. But you can check out my website tons of info there

steamdonkeybrewing.com

Was hoping to be open around now but that hasn't happened so it's a waiting game. Which is fun as it let's me dive into trades I never thought I'd work in like electrical and concrete.

Nooooo!!!

That sucks. I'm sorry. Well what do you think of your team? Damn, I thought of sending a pm reminder, then nfl.com emailed a reminder so I thought that would get the word out. At least you have first priority on the waiver!

My team is fine I think. I assume the autodraft does what I do, pick the next top player in the list. I'm not too worried about it.

I had an away from the smart phone kind of weekend so I didn't notice the nfl.com email either...

How sad is everyone going to feel when they lose to an autodraft team?

I'd be sad. But I end up sad every year [emoji17]

Who is projected to win? You should have got an email after the draft. I'm projected to tie for 2nd. Hopefully I don't screw it up!

Not me. NFL.com predicted a 4th place finish which I totally disagree with :). Where is everyone from? I'm from So Cal and I'm a better fantasy football player than I am a brewer which shouldn't scare anyone.

Not me. NFL.com predicted a 4th place finish which I totally disagree with :). Where is everyone from? I'm from So Cal and I'm a better fantasy football player than I am a brewer which shouldn't scare anyone.

Where at in SoCal? I'm in norcal...Modesto.

I'm in Redlands, near San Bernardino but I have fam in Chico and Napa so I go up north a couple times a year.

Phew dodged CJ Anderson this week. Thanks for benching him!!

^^^
That made me laugh.

Punity....what are you looking for? I might want to trade for a qb.

So it doesn't look like there was ever a full list of team names and HBT usernames for this year's league.
Wanted to say good luck to the Famous International Playboys but don't know who they are on here.

Congrats Chris. Hell of a championship game. I'm a little bitter, (see what I did there) but I'm happy to send you your winnings. PM me your mailing address.

Congrats Chris. Which one are you haha? Every year I've sent a Yellow Rose and had great reviews. I'm in the Houston area so there's lots else to choose from as well.

Thanks everyone - I'm working on sending out PMs to everyone - based on replies to this thread I think this is the full list:

firerat
baseballsmitty
punity
lupulinaddict
Garybeer
Beersnob16
Madscientist451
MetalMan2004
peacedog
PourSomeMore
TBC
DustyBrew

I'm pretty equal opportunity when it comes to beer, but especially partial to IPAs and anything barrel aged. Pick your favorite from your area - I'm sure most of them aren't distributed here in Idaho.

@baseballsmitty your prize is on its way. I forgot to put my username and team name in the box. Obviously you can see my username and my team name was: Here Comes the Boom. I will pm you the tracking info.

I'll try to get your package out this weekend.

We have a little one due in a few weeks and I've been like a chicken with my head cut off lately, but I will get them out for you.

I like seeing the pics of what everyone sent.

@baseballsmitty
Just wanted to check in and say that I, and other member poursomemore, are planning on going to Russian river for younger next month. I was thinking I'd pick you up Pliny fresh from source. If you've had Pliny, and want something else let me know. Just thought I'd let you know why I haven't sent so you don't think I'm flaking out on the deal.

I like seeing the pics of what everyone sent.

@baseballsmitty
Just wanted to check in and say that I, and other member poursomemore, are planning on going to Russian river for younger next month. I was thinking I'd pick you up Pliny fresh from source. If you've had Pliny, and want something else let me know. Just thought I'd let you know why I haven't sent so you don't think I'm flaking out on the deal.

No worries at all - definitely worth the wait for some fresh Pliny. I have actually had it before but I would never turn it down (seems like that would be almost sacrilegious).
BTW, I'm jealous about the trek down for younger - I haven't been able to make that one happen yet.

Latest posts

Back