the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry. I will probably lose the rest of my games. Thank you guys for letting me play. I missed out last year due to moving multiple times. Cheers

Well congrats to Here Comes the Boom. With the way that you kicked me out of rhe championship with your 40 pts from Gurley I was hopig you’d go on to win it. Let us know what you like to drink!

Well congrats to Here Comes the Boom. With the way that you kicked me out of rhe championship with your 40 pts from Gurley I was hopig you’d go on to win it. Let us know what you like to drink!

Thanks, can’t believe I won it! Gurley was basically my whole team. Got lucky when I drafted him. I’ve really enjoyed playing the last couple of years.

As far as beer styles I like pale ales, IPA’s and sours. I’m also willing to try/drink anything else except for Smoked beers.

When I get home I will go back and find everyone’s user name and send a pm with my address.

I can’t wait for next year!!!

8121BC5A-E1C8-4952-AB24-50E7620F3115.jpeg
Thanks @firerat. Just loaded them in the beer fridge. Can’t wait to tear into them.

That one actually came from me - hope you enjoy them!

Thanks, sorry man. Neither package had a username so I was trying to cross reference names in the nfl app with the usernames in the thread. Anyway I look forward to trying them. Hopefully this weekend.

Football is almost back!!! Who is ready for more fantasy? @TBC who still owes you beer? What were some of your favorites that you won?

I am interested in the event there is space :)

Pm sent.

Ok so I removed the old teams and whoever sent me a pm saying they were going to pass this year. If twisted decides to join we still have about five openings to fill if any outsiders want in. Please read the first post for a run down of what to expect or just ask.

Also set the 26th at 6edt for the draft.

I dont know if this is full or not. But I'd be down to play if a spot is available.

Back