The Misunderstanding of the World's Best Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all preference. There are people that swear by Budweiser. I can't stand it! But it doesn't make either of us right or wrong. It's all about taste. I love IPAs. However my taste in hops and malts and the "balance" of them is different than anyone else and can change by the day. Some days I want a shred your tongue hop bomb! Others I like a nice cream ale or Irish red and avoid the hops in favor of malty goodness. My personal favorite IPA is Dulachan from Lavery Brewing in Erie PA. It's local for me so it's fresh and kicks the a** of better known IPAs! But again, that's my opinion!

Everyone has different tastes, just because a bunch of beer drinkers go on beer advocate and vote something the best beer in the world doesn't mean that you will agree. And there is nothing wrong if you don't agree, again, how the beer tastes is a very individual thing. I find many commercial beers blah, boring, even undrinkable. Yet someone likes these beers enough to keep the commercial pipeline flowing.
Sorry no conclusion here, just pointless rambling...Cheers!

Back