The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, everything is back on track, so feeling better. Can't believe the stinking Liverpool fans cheered against Spurs when Arsenal scored the third goal. What did Spurs ever do to you, except beat you last year.

Also since the USMNT embarassed themselves and the other regulars have been silent despite MLS playoffs, can we just call this thingy the EPL Footy Thread now?

Lol

I may have beem drinking since Pool/Bournemouth.

Cant believe I was rooting for Chelski. YNWA
I HATE Chelsea almost more than I hate Arsenal.

Actually if the Gooners f***ed off back to Woolwich I'd probably stop hating and just start laughing.

But I f***ing hate Chelsea.

And like the rest of is top 6ish non-Citizens I was rooting for Chelsea as proxy for not Citeh...

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say how and introduce myself. I'm a homebrewer and soccer fan so this thread sounds about perfect. I've been brewing since 2012 and a Liverpool supporter since 2006. It has certainly been a good day today [emoji16]

I HATE Chelsea almost more than I hate Arsenal.

Actually if the Gooners f***ed off back to Woolwich I'd probably stop hating and just start laughing.

But I f***ing hate Chelsea.

And like the rest of is top 6ish non-Citizens I was rooting for Chelsea as proxy for not Citeh...

TBF I don't hate either the gooners or spuds, but I do LOL at them all day everyday. The two teams I hate are l'pool (because they always point to their history) & manure (mainly because of Moscow & their self-entitled fans + their media support)

TBF I don't hate either the gooners or spuds, but I do LOL at them all day everyday. The two teams I hate are l'pool (because they always point to their history) & manure (mainly because of Moscow & their self-entitled fans + their media support)

YNWA. This year we can point to our present as well ;)

Liver Pool are the winningest EPL League Franchise in England right now after Elmo Salah’s hat-tip triple insertion against the Berries elevizes then above Man City Franchjse Club. The Mercytowners have waited a real long time to go get their fingers inside EPL League world championship rings but are now real close. #YouNeverWalkAway

USA Soccer Guy is one of my favorite Facebook pages.

Let’s just call it fair for playing really well and not always getting the result Spurs deserve.
Well, based on balance of play, result should have been the same, so call it fair indeed. Inter should have won, but so should Spurs. Thankfully Barca rotated a good bit.

TBH I can't see manure reaching Top 4 - 3rd & 4th will be between London's Top sides - Best battle in the Prem if you ask me - each side has gotten a win from one of the 3 sides

Looks like City got the preferential draw of the English clubs for Round of 16.

Schalke v City
ManU v PSG
Spurs v BVB
Pool v Bayern

Atleti v Juve will be a fun one as well.

FB_IMG_1545060876663.jpeg

It's a sad day, Man U have no where to go but up from here. Us Liverpool supporters were Mou's biggest fans. No one could squander such talented players like he could.

Back