The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a moderately happy new year. Betty White is gone, but at least we have beer.
23C9D981-66AE-4860-A77B-D7383630BBDE.jpeg

Last edited:
Pronounced, from another thread, "2020, too"

Only about 5" here. I cleared driveway early in day, because, well, you know, I wanted to move the car out of the brewery to make some beer. When I moved the car back about another inch of snow later, it was so sloppy and slushy, and about when I might have cleared the first time, I felt so blessed by having a beer making hobby to have saved my aching back from clearing sloppy slush.
1641651500628.png

Maybe I'm getting soft too, this morning I was thinking it might be nice to brew indoors someday. At least it is above freezing, probably be done before the rain, just started sparge.

IMG_2438.JPG

Vacation, what's that? maybe that is what is wrong with me, have not had one since 1999.

what the heck, folks?!! I leave for a quick family visit down South and you go queuing up a Nor'Easter without my vote?

Luckily I'll be back in time to run the snow blower.

Nice try though.

[Edit: I see you're keeping all the fun stuff to yourselves over der]
1643230381631.png

Predictions are going to remain all over the place until the storm actually forms up.
Harvey Leonard was in full-on waffle mode tonight ;)
So has the French Toast alert gone into effect? |I was at BJs this afternoon and there wasn't much in the bread area - though I don't know how much of that has to do with the weather versus regular supply run issues.

Paulie's about the Kale smoothies.

Edit: wtf? I had seen almost a foot of fluffy stuff. This is diff from what I recently saw. They've been hesitating so much I was expecting the final decision to be next week.

So we're gonna get dumped on and then blown away. Sounds like fun!

1643397376997.png

With those wind numbers making for a high probability of losing power here and thus our well I've filled the guest bath tub with flushing water and filled my old cooler mlt with morning coffee water. Got plenty of propane and a camp stove that still works, and enough firewood to keep the house from freezing for awhile.

Meanwhile the wife got dragged out by a friend to panic shop - even though my wife already did her shopping two days ago...

Latest posts

Back