The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got power back later last Wed, but there were still quite a few w/o power as of yesterday morning. My internet provider( verizon DSL) went out Wed night, and did not come back until yesteday noon, what a time saver, though I'm sure some of my customers were wondering...

Hope you survived the tornado warnings today.Radar looked nasty in you're neck of the woods.
I got power back later last Wed, but there were still quite a few w/o power as of yesterday morning. My internet provider( verizon DSL) went out Wed night, and did not come back until yesteday noon, what a time saver, though I'm sure some of my customers were wondering...

Enclosed my hard top gazebo for the winter today. Ran out of daylight before I got everything finished but a pretty good start and it's really damn nice sitting out here right now.
Apropos of nuttin, why does HD sell single hinges? So that I can get home and try to hand the 'Door o plastic' and then curse loudly for ten minutes

Hey HD, it takes two hinges to hang even a stupid home made sheet plastic door , ya jackwad putz's.

maybe I own a little of it since I didn't look to see if there were two but for the damned price there should have been 4
FD5DFD98-C27B-45A0-9245-F054CA1729FF.jpeg
73CF6DB8-0516-425E-9541-E35A996567BD.jpeg

Enclosed my hard top gazebo for the winter today. Ran out of daylight before I got everything finished but a pretty good start and it's really damn nice sitting out here right now.
Apropos of nuttin, why does HD sell single hinges? So that I can get home and try to hand the 'Door o plastic' and then curse loudly for ten minutes

Hey HD, it takes two hinges to hang even a stupid home made sheet plastic door , ya jackwad putz's.

maybe I own a little of it since I didn't look to see if there were two but for the damned price there should have been 4View attachment 749748View attachment 749749
Looks like a death trap.

Pretty great. Just a larger version of the many rotisserie chickens I have done. This was brined Wed night to Thursday AM, grilled 2-1/2 hrs, was awesome. Would spend more time tying the legs and wings next time.
I would have thought that, however that is a much thicker bird. I’m glad it turned out good! I once put a beer can (Foster’s) turkey on the grill that worked out fine.

If I see one more person going backwards around the rotary outside my house, and in front of Dunks, I'll be wicked pissed.

Well hello, it’s been a while. Brewed a no boil NEIPA yesterday on my anvil foundry, fermented in said foundry at 96°, and here it is today. 1.059 down to 1.012 with Voss Kveik.

Attachments

• 6095A471-5D6F-4E42-A745-35901C287840.jpeg
    6095A471-5D6F-4E42-A745-35901C287840.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
You have a point. I fondly recall reading his thoughts on being in LHBS watching someone spend $60 on hops for a single recipe.

It made my wallet cringe, which is kind of a funny feeling, depending on how you're sitting. And that's your TMI moment for the day.

PSA: As an uncertified, non-medicalistic, un-professional, I can highly recommend against contracting a head cold 12-18hr prior to getting a Moderna booster. Just sayin. Some thrills should be left to the extreme sport types.

Hey! Do ya mind? I get paid to give medical advice. Stop cutting in on my gig, go find your own playground!

As a certified medical professional, I can highly recommend against contracting a head cold 12-18hr prior to getting a Moderna booster. Just sayin. Some thrills should be left to the extreme sport types.

See the front desk on your way out and have your copay ready.

Back