The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a highly trained professional who gets to bill Medicare, I’m all for bilking old people out of their money.

Not that I would ever do...

“Hey Granny, get back in your room and knit. Only three more sweaters and you’ll have your CBC paid for, then you can start knitting for your EKG”

Ok, sorry for the interruption. Where was I?

Uh huh. Lotta traffic at your mall kiosk this week? ;)

Sox rolled the Orioles handily tonite. I have to say this team is looking far better than any April team in recent memory...

Last edited:
IMG_1581.jpg

If you had bothered to click on the link you would have seen that you're standing pat at five whole bucks.

You know... the same five bucks I coughed up to start the whole foolish idea.

I thought more people loved you. Guess I was wrong.

I told you! Nobody loves me. 'Cept you. And I'm worth a whole $5 to you. No love for da Yooper no place.

It's a 3rd party slush fund Yoop. For you to contribute to and tell Bob "Look! People have already paid for my trip. I have to go!"

Plus you can't possibly miss the acoustic set. I hear it's going to be a rager.

Day_Tripper's DVR must be nearly full of meaningless early season baseball games he'll re-watch this fall.

"Ooooooh, do you guys remember than 2-1 pitch in the 3rd inning of the 12th game of the season??????? I just watched it again last night....a slider!!! Can you even believe it?!?!?!?"

Last edited:
Back