The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Star San Bird... and are you kiddin'??? Star San in a mash would drop the PH down to about freakin' .5.

No wonder I was having efficiency issues being all over the road.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

I was wrong. I bailed on the Sox early and now I need to put my tail between my legs and admit that I was dead assed wrong. This is the team it was billed as. Unbelievable that they could be so freaking bad early on but thats why they play all 162.

I stand here waiting to accept all ridicule directed towards me, I deserve it

PTN

Here's another mea culpa, for Cape. I didn't think the NFL owners and players were going to come to an agreement before training camp. I figured best-case, we'd lose out on 4-6 games this season. But, looks like they've reached an agreement and there's talk that free agency may begin this afternoon.

I'll still be absolutely shocked if there's more than 50 games of an NBA season next year.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

I was wrong. I bailed on the Sox early and now I need to put my tail between my legs and admit that I was dead assed wrong. This is the team it was billed as. Unbelievable that they could be so freaking bad early on but thats why they play all 162.

I stand here waiting to accept all ridicule directed towards me, I deserve it

PTN

WTF PTN? Don't give up now if you're a true Masshole. I hope you leave something in the tank to start hitting all the panic buttons once they loose their first playoff game!!! Suck it up and get on the wagon!! There's always hope for our true optimism to shine thru in MA.

Here's another mea culpa, for Cape. I didn't think the NFL owners and players were going to come to an agreement before training camp. I figured best-case, we'd lose out on 4-6 games this season. But, looks like they've reached an agreement and there's talk that free agency may begin this afternoon.

I'll still be absolutely shocked if there's more than 50 games of an NBA season next year.

yeah... the NBA sucks... the NFL though? I dunno, it REALLY came down to the wire but I really would have been shocked if they started missing games. The league is just WAYYYYYYYYYY too successful right now to go and &^*$ it all up.

meh... it's over. now we can start getting fired up for some games!!

Well, apparently he ****ed up the pig and he's ****ed up the fermetation of his Utopias clone. Seems like Cape's halfway to hitting the cycle himself.

Drove up to Lake Champlain in VT for a week on Knight Island state park. That is a pretty damned big lake! 120 miles north to south. The island we stayed on was a two and a half mile paddle across, which was nice. Gave me a chance to paddle across every day or two to get ice and beer and escape the niece and nephew who came with us. Nice kids but you forget that 11 year old boys entertain themselves by irritating everyone around them. I had the dubious pleasure of listening to approximately 9,855 verses of "Once there was a moose,
His name was Bruce,
He lived in a caboose,
And he drank orange juice," as we drove through Vermont on the drive there. I wanted to drink a little orange juice myself after the first hundred verses, so long as there was a bunch of either vodka or cyanide mixed in the glass. Ended up renaming the lad "Irritron," but he took that as a compliment and created a new super villain character, complete with an irritating voice.

Great vacation!

Ocho Cinco?

I'm picturing Belichick trading his hobbit outfit for a warden's uniform.

btw, I stumbled upon and then read through this thread yesterday and I gotta say it's been quite entertaining. Hope it's ok for an FNG to visit...

Cheers!

FNG's are allright so long as they know their place. However, you need to pay your dues before you can sing the blues. Cape still has a few kegs of ass-beer leftover in his basement. Before you get to play with the big dogs you'll need to choke down a few pints of Cape's AB. The rest of us had to do it, if you want to lose the FNG status you'll have to too.

(Ass Beer has the same initials as a major commercial brewery. Coincidence? I don't think so!)

PTN

Minor "Guys day" shaping up for tomorrow at The Cape.

SWMBO has an overnight bachelorette pahty in Newport. The groom, my buddy Mike, is coming over about 10:30 because after being fully converted from a Bud Light guy into a full fledged IIPA and Gueze junky, he wants to learn how to brew.

We're brewing my "IIIPA" starting about 10:30 and then tossing gross amounts of meat on the grill throughout the day.

I have five beers on tap and I think it'll be a decent day.

Only hitch... which I don't think is a "hitch" at all is that I'll have the childrins. I'm gonna just toss 'em in the pool and hit 'em up with some Nyquil 'bout 6:00.

I'm doing the total redneck thing. Going with my old man, the_Bean, and one of Bean's little boyfriends to a small bluegrass festival up in Vermont. Really itchin' to brew again, though... it's been a while.

People pay big money for that kind of day in Thailand! I need to brew soon too, about to get the last beer out of my keg and the only back up is applewein (3 months old)

Minor "Guys day" shaping up for tomorrow at The Cape.

SWMBO has an overnight bachelorette pahty in Newport. The groom, my buddy Mike, is coming over about 10:30 because after being fully converted from a Bud Light guy into a full fledged IIPA and Gueze junky, he wants to learn how to brew.

We're brewing my "IIIPA" starting about 10:30 and then tossing gross amounts of meat on the grill throughout the day.

I have five beers on tap and I think it'll be a decent day.

Only hitch... which I don't think is a "hitch" at all is that I'll have the childrins. I'm gonna just toss 'em in the pool and hit 'em up with some Nyquil 'bout 6:00.

I've seen the pictures. I thought you were a Bud Light kinda guy?

Back