The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
He's going to be here all week, folks. Thanks for coming. The chef says the veal is incredible and don't forget, Tipping isn't a city in China.

Actually it is a city and the saying goes "tipping isn't just a city in china"

Civil engineer the town does a lot of work with has our letter all drafted recommending approval from the zoning board on use-of-building... parking spaces are approved and appropriate including a tasting room :ban:

Gotta hit the Fire Dept and then get formal approval from the zoning board.

Lease signed, HOPEFULLY, end of next week, right before the new year.

(doin' the cabbage patch)

Dude.... Sankes. Whatta you gonna do with a 1/6th sanke?

And... By the way.. Anyone who thinks St Bernardus Xmas Ale is NOT the proper medicine for a nasty flu bug with a decent fever is a stupid *****nozzle.

I feel much better already!!! Will probably fall down in about nine seconds but I'll feel better doing it!!!

Yeah, bars dont want to have to start switching over their keg connections to ball locks. They cant be bothered at all.... Understandably so.

Fck. Half a beer and I feel very funny. Profuse sweating is normal right??

I'm going to pretend to be you for a while. First I'm going to take all my money out of the bank, then I'm going to light it on fire, $100.00 at a time, till it's all gone. Then I'm going to take out a second mortgage so I have access to more money and then I'm going to burn that up, too, only $500.00 at a time. I will invite all my pals to come over and watch me burn up the money. (Since I'm pretending to be you 'all my pals' means the dog.)

But I will offer Jasper a beer to slurp out of his bowl while he warms himself by the fire. It's gonna be GREAT!

It's tomorrow.

Cape... You suck

Dakota... You're a dweeb.

Yeager... You're ***** whipped.

bird... You suck too. (Not as much as your boy Cape, but some.). However you do have a VERY nice trophy out there in the boonies. Hey, how bout some pics of the Masstoberfest Cup decorated for Christmas?

AZ and Data... You two are Masshole wannabes. Losers.

Dude... Another wannabe. Loser.

Mutton Chops... You wear embroidered shirts and a bowler... Nuff said. Loser.

PTO, Smurf, Joos, etc... You guys don't pull your weight around here. Losers.

Last but not least, me... I suck. But I've got a nice smile and a great personality. I'd go on a date with me.

If by "suck" you mean "exude pure white hot blinding awesomeness at all times" then you hit the nail on the head... Except for Bird... He sucks in the more traditional meaning if the word.

Latest posts

Back