The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christopher! That wasn't nice. Tell him you're sorry and you didn't mean it or you'll hurt his feelings. We wouldn't want that. Go on....

Christopher!!!!!!

We're waiting.

Huh.

Well good for you. I can't stand the prick either. Fortunately this isn't the third grade and we don't have to give everyone in class a f'ing valentine.

Some important decisions to be made by those of you considering Playoff Beards.

808457536.png

ok. Since you insist... Clean out your desk and. GTFO Bobby. You're a loser.

Im not going anywhere, this is The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread right?

1. I am dysfunctional
2. I am certainly obnoxious
3. I am from mass
4. an we all bs about sheet

Woof. That was harsh.

Anyway...watching the good start to tonight's game against the not so Evil Empire... With our seriously hirsute squad, thinking how cool it would be if the team wore red plaid shirts one night...

Cheers!

day_trippr said:
Woof. That was harsh.

Anyway...watching the good start to tonight's game against the not so Evil Empire... With our seriously hirsute squad, thinking how cool it would be if the team wore red plaid shirts one night...

Cheers!

Anybody with a beard gets free admission to Masstoberfest.

Almost anyone.

Really bad enticement, I know. But WTF. You're going to grow a playoff beard anyways.

What a turn around from last year...unbelievable

Truth.

In so many ways it has been an amazing run - and not just in comparison to the train wreck of last year. This year you cannot switch off a game, no matter the score, thinking they're out of it, because they just keep finding ways to win, and you're gonna miss all the fun. It's been a long time since one could even hazard that thought.

Even if they don't go deep in the playoffs, if Farrell doesn't get AL Manager of the Year it'll be a travesty. You have to give him a ton of credit for turning the team so totally around in his first year at the helm.

As for the Power Of The Beard and Dollar Beard Day, I think it would be fan-freakin'-tastic to have the entire stadium bearded-up for a night, even if most of said furr was fake. Just imagine the center field camera in a tight shot on the strike zone with everyone behind the backstop looking like ZZ Top. I'm giggling just thinking about it :D I can't see it disturbing the team mojo at all - they're having too much fun right now to take it as anything other than a good time for everyone...

Cheers!

Very nice! But somehow I suspect that ain't gonna get 'er in the gate ;)

Sox spanked the Yanks again with an outstanding outing for Lester and some timely hitting by the team. Actually a fairly lop-sided game, considering NY could only eek out three hits. Too bad it was carried by Faux, no post-game show to watch.

Going for the sweep tomorrow - after paying homage to Rivera (who deserves the honor, as much as he's been a pita for our side over the years) - even though of all the teams we might face first in the playoffs, the Yankees might be the easiest to walk over...

Cheers!

Back