The Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, ISO trustee in case anyone local is willing to do that. I can offer access to allocations that I don’t max, nice thank you boxes and the occasional drunk PM that makes little sense and isn’t as funny as I thought it would be.

Oh yeah, ISO trustee in case anyone local is willing to do that. I can offer access to allocations that I don’t max, nice thank you boxes and the occasional drunk PM that makes little sense and isn’t as funny as I thought it would be.

How often are pickups etc? I dont get to Denver a ton.

How often are pickups etc? I dont get to Denver a ton.

It looks like the allocations are released quarterly and the pickups are the following month (quarterly).

I was able to find a trustee. Good bye money in 2018.

It’s interesting reading mostly negative/neutral feedback on the previous cellar reserve iterations. Having been a Hoarders member for several years, I guess I am a glutton for punishment.

It looks like the allocations are released quarterly and the pickups are the following month (quarterly).

I was able to find a trustee. Good bye money in 2018.

It’s interesting reading mostly negative/neutral feedback on the previous cellar reserve iterations. Having been a Hoarders member for several years, I guess I am a glutton for punishment.
I joined as well. If you need help with pickups, let me know.

Hi guys, going to be in Denver this weekend and plan to stop by CS and pick up some bottles...question for those in the know, does the Brewery and Barrel Cellar have different/more beers available to buy than the Taproom at the Ironworks? I know you can't imbibe at the Brewery, so wondering if there's any incentive to go to the Brewery vs. the taproom...

Hi guys, going to be in Denver this weekend and plan to stop by CS and pick up some bottles...question for those in the know, does the Brewery and Barrel Cellar have different/more beers available to buy than the Taproom at the Ironworks? I know you can't imbibe at the Brewery, so wondering if there's any incentive to go to the Brewery vs. the taproom...
No reason to go there. Didn't even know they were open to stop in whenever.

Anybody got deets on whats going on this weekend?

The Q2 pick up is this Saturday. It’s something along the lines of picking up the Q2 beers at the brewery and then getting a ticket to go over to the tap room and get a free pour of persica. They’ll have all of their stone fruit beers on tap that day too.

Drop me a PM with your email address if you want me to send the official email to you.

Looking for a proxy to pick up my years worth of bottles. Didn’t order a ton but it is the whole years worth that they were nice enough to hold for me. Tried really hard to get out for the party this weekend but didn’t happen. Obviously I will pay for shipping (to Seattle) and send a thank you in return. Cheers

Hello fellow craft beer drinkers!

I'm back with another survey! As you may remember, I conducted a branding survey about Casey Brewing and Blending a little while ago. I'm back this time with a survey about Crooked Stave!

I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing at St Norbert College in Green Bay, WI, and I primarily study brand communities and the role of membership clubs. I'm not officially associated with the brewery so nobody at Crooked Stave will see any individual data, but I will share aggregate response scores with them to help them learn more about how their most dedicated consumers feel about the CS brand.

Anyone who has ever tried a Crooked Stave beer is eligible to participate, and I'm particularly interested in people who have been a part of the membership club at some point (though not necessary at all). The survey isn't long (takes about 10 minutes), so please answer all of the questions as you go through it, even if many seem similar to each other. Only my research assistants and myself will view your responses, so please be honest!

Everybody that completes the survey and gives information will be automatically entered to win one of six $50 Amazon gift cards. I will run the raffle in about a month, depending on how data collection goes.

I am extremely proud and happy to be a part of the community, and I want to say thank you in advance for the time and effort you take to compete this survey.

Thanks once more from a craft beer enthusiast, and if you ever see me at a tasting, please come up and say hello!

Also, hopefully this doesn't rub people the wrong way, but feel free to reply in mildly infuriating gifs if it does.
Miles

survey link: https://snc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2fXspk28qe0R8iN

I already got this email.
Cool! It went out through the Crooked Stave listserv, but I wanted to share for those who maybe didn't look. I'd really love to get members who used to be part of the first iteration of the club but aren't part of it anymore if there are any of you out there!

Hey all! I'm still collecting data, but would love to hear more from current and former members (especially those that didn't reup and have negative perceptions). To add an extra incentive, any current or former member who completes the survey will be entered into a drawing to win a b1 Leaner (a Casey and Side Project collab from 2015). Those of you who have already completed the survey are already entered! Remember, I will not share your individual responses with Crooked Stave, so please be as honest as possible. Also remember that you'll still be entered to win one of six $50 Amazon gift cards as well! It will take about 10 minutes, so is not a huge time commitment either.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me here or at [email protected].

Back