The Claymore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/facepalm...

So I get to the "party" and pay my entry fee. The person I payed was a judge and was leaving as it turns out, he had the judges sheets. He had been judging and was in no shape to come back to the party so I just let it go. Needless to say I am 100% sure I did not win (since someone else did...lol.) but am happy with the results.

I am hoping that I will get my sheets at this months meeting...

The next time I brew this I will use HALF the Lyle's Golden syrup than what I did...it is VERY caramely/butterscotchy. I like the beer enough but a bit less would balance it out a bit more IMO.

Oh, that's too bad. All that work and you didn't even get a chance to be judged.

Well, I will probably give this a go sometime in November. I have been brewing every weekend for a while now, so I'm just waiting for the SWMBO to get fed up and demand I take her somewhere instead of brewing ;)

Oh, that's too bad. All that work and you didn't even get a chance to be judged.

Well, I will probably give this a go sometime in November. I have been brewing every weekend for a while now, so I'm just waiting for the SWMBO to get fed up and demand I take her somewhere instead of brewing ;)

The beer WAS judged...I just do not have the official results...yet...lol.

Latest posts

Back