The central PA discussion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever Grain is pretty solid. It is very similar in all aspects to Troegs though, IMO. (Even most of the bartenders work at Troegs) Offer crowlers to go.

Boneshire is solid also, I imagine you are familiar with Alan's brews though.

Millworks has some work to do based on when I was there. Great food though.

If you ever go down to York, Collusion is good, and they have like 20+ of their beers on tap. Also do crowlers.

Thanks for the info Seth. I ended up swinging by Ever Grain and holy **** you werent kidding. It truly is like a mini version of Troegs.

I need to get over and see Alan's new setup next.

Does anyone need any stryo shippers? I was using them to store beer but now that my wine rack is installed I don't have a need for them.

Free but you have to come pick them up at my house.

I live put near Williamsgrove Raceway between Mechanicsburg and Dillsburg.

If there are any central PA trading groups on FB that exist, please shoot me a PM. My best friend recently moved to Lancaster, and I will be out visiting this weekend. Thanks.

To the 1 or 2 other people who might still look at this pathetic excuse of a discussion.

Does anyone know if any "local" places are doing a release of bourbon county where you might have the chance of either:

A.) Buying more than a single bottle
B.) Be able to purchase a variant

To the 1 or 2 other people who might still look at this pathetic excuse of a discussion.

Does anyone know if any "local" places are doing a release of bourbon county where you might have the chance of either:

A.) Buying more than a single bottle
B.) Be able to purchase a variant
I atill follow this discussion if only because I have family in the Lancaster area. my locals are down much closer to Philly.

all that to say, I'm no help.

Damn. That’s dissapointinfg. I just assumed it was just Terry’s side project he brewed at Pizza Boy.
It was. Terry brewed the beers and Kristen took the pictures for the label art. They went their separate ways a few years ago now so it was not continued. Terry has plenty of PB beers still, just no side project anymore.

It was. Terry brewed the beers and Kristen took the pictures for the label art. They went their separate ways a few years ago now so it was not continued. Terry has plenty of PB beers still, just no side project anymore.
Gotcha. Always liked his intangible beers better

Will be in Mechanicsburg for depositions this week and likely several more times over the next several months. What’s good in that neck of the woods? Pizza Boy is obviously close. I paid $9 for a not-so-good Highway Manor saison at Teresa’s a couple years ago. What’s their stuff like? That’s all that’s really on my radar. Good place for dinner and beers would be a plus.

Will be in Mechanicsburg for depositions this week and likely several more times over the next several months. What’s good in that neck of the woods? Pizza Boy is obviously close. I paid $9 for a not-so-good Highway Manor saison at Teresa’s a couple years ago. What’s their stuff like? That’s all that’s really on my radar. Good place for dinner and beers would be a plus.
Highway Manor is hit or miss. If you like acetic sours then theirs are good. Not too familiar with Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg area but there are a few spots in lancaster worth the drive if youre up for it

Latest posts

Back