The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll most likely be forcing a near 20% abv on DC on Monday while we either eat a spicy Asian inspired lunch or trudge around Center City so I can show him the good spots.
I brought it with me to work from my cellar today, I have it cooling in the fridge. Hope you bring you big boy pants, DC. We may be trashed by 1230

I always wear my big boy pants :mug:. If monks has the bottles that is shown on their site. I'm getting lit there and that is the first stop lol.

Is he here now? I'm actually in center city for once...

I'll be in that area Monday. I'm going to tired Sunday and a few more breweries before checking into hotel. :mug:

Once the next box makes land fall I'll be opening this back up for a few people to get in on. I have a few names in my inbox for people who want in already, so they will get priority

I was pretty damn confused as to what was going on with all this activity. Thought there might be some yum finally, man was I wrong. At least there was a box in there somewhere. Guess I may as well throw my hat into the ring #threadsdeadbaby

1934209_1111632235154_174746_n.jpg

1174678_10151810533872118_1822781790_n.jpg

1836836_10152789201732118_8806999246544845749_o.jpg

Box is out for delivery.
Realistically, what would be a good time to shoot for a turn around for a box? We have to bear in mind that life ah, ah, ah, finds a way...to intervene with beer enjoyment. The thread started with a 3 week turn around requirement, and its not strictly enforced. Would we rather change the requirement to something between 4 and 6 weeks?

Would we rather change the requirement to something between 4 and 6 weeks?

I don't even know if it has to be a requirement, but.. how many people have we been through? A couple? I forget about this thread for a month at a time. Might be different if there were actual pictures of the 'yum' happening. Two to three pictures before a month of radio silence.. tough to get excited.

Maybe could get another package started in an alternate direction in the future.

I don't even know if it has to be a requirement, but.. how many people have we been through? A couple? I forget about this thread for a month at a time. Might be different if there were actual pictures of the 'yum' happening. Two to three pictures before a month of radio silence.. tough to get excited.

Maybe could get another package started in an alternate direction in the future.

Like multiple beach balls at a concert? It's feasible. Maybe after the holidays I'll buy in some more Randalls and get another box together. That won't be happening for a few weeks, though

Back