The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other is a Rum we brought back from St Marteen... Goes great with fruit...
and ice... and a blender...

Speaking of which...Fins, you still want to be on this list or do you want a temporary hiatus?
@Finsfan

Im down to still be on the list. I found out today I can have some alcohol, just not a lot at one time and not everyday. Better than nothing! They like to tell you no alcohol for liability reasons though. All good!

Im down to still be on the list. I found out today I can have some alcohol, just not a lot at one time and not everyday. Better than nothing! They like to tell you no alcohol for liability reasons though. All good!

Nice! Congrats, I guess? Lol I'll keep you in there

But what about all the mixing. Beer, tasty kakes, sausage, whiskey, sour patch kids...

You know about Mikey and the pop rocks, right?

http://youtu.be/vYEXzx-TINc

I will be shipping this out early next week. Let me know if your allergic to something or if you'll be out of town.

yes. i know it's an odd one. the reaction is like that of mushrooms. swollen tongue, rash hives... it's strange that i can eat all the ingredients but not the combination of them.

Yes, that's what I was curious about. Interesting. Maybe it's a preservative in the commercial ones? I assume if you made your own using just the basic ingredients, you'd be fine.

Just sent this 28# monster out. Set to be delivered Friday. I just looked up the address on google and can't believe how small this town is. I've catered for more people in one day than the whole population in this town.

Just sent this 28# monster out. Set to be delivered Friday. I just looked up the address on google and can't believe how small this town is. I've catered for more people in one day than the whole population in this town.

Ha! Sounds like sent enough for the recipient to host the town for a catered event.

I'm pretty sure that I just figured out what the mysterious fedex notification i got today was about

Sadly both fedex and uos have come and gone so no bboy. A nice VT box and a new jockey box will have to be enough.

Now who's got a delivery!

Back