the best homebrew video ever!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Swedish and Danish, it's "skål". I'm guessing it's still the same spelling in Norwegian (if we're right in thinking Mongster is Norwegian), since all three languages are close cousins. I definitely don't hear him using an "ö".

Anyway, there's your pedantic Swedish lecture for the day.

Edit: "ö" isn't even a letter in the Norwegian language. It would be "ø". Pedantic Swedish lecture Part II.

Once again led astray by my growing up watching the MN Vikings!

skoal_zpslfmuwb8n.jpg

That's OK, quick-and-dirty Photoshop will do in a pinch. Now all we need is to make his cheek a little puffy, like he has a wad of chew. :cross:

Photoshop? You think I had time to start on that?

MS Paint bruva. :fro:

Thanks. I was happy to do it.

It was great. Reading the interview, I realized how creepy it was that we hunted down all his pictures. I'm glad he's sticking around to be a part of the community, and I was glad to learn more about homebrewing in Norway. The guy has personality!

Damn!! I totally forgot to boom my hop additions during my brew yesterday!! The whole batch is going to be ruined... Next time I will remember for sure!

Latest posts

Back