The Beer and Vinyl Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ****ing love/hate this thread.

Kids be eatin' more hot dogs, it looks like.

Have been watching tickets for the Ghost/MAIDEN show in MA in July like a hawk the past couple days; something came up.

exzbZAK.jpg

Beer is meh. Album is a replacement copy I grabbed a couple years ago for the first album I ever had my mom buy for me at the age of 10? 11? ****ing Caldor was still in business. And my mom bought that for her 10/11? year old. Pretty cool mom.

snRa6VY.jpg

This was added today. Not purchased by mom, not purchased at Caldor. Beer is even more meh than the first, album is most certainly not meh.

tosh. British.

Any yinzers remember these crust punks? Stubs perhaps? Found primate freedom pamphlet inside jacket. So ****ing punk.

IMG_2759_zpshmtwmmfz.jpg

Andy was in every good band and such an awesome dude. He recorded our little EP thing we did.

I dont remember that group too well, but i remember that Andy was in the group so they had to be good.

Shameless crosspost

So this soundtrack is pretty special to me.
1- I love it, its ****ing awesome (movie too).
2- and most important, this is the movie I took my ex-wife to see on our first date. This film started an almost 15 year love affair, and some of the best times of my life.

Back