The Alchemist thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when Alchemist stuff is released besides heady? I'm love to do a trade for some of the other stuff. I know outside of Heady their stuff is rare. Thanks for any knowledge!

There is nothing available for current retail sales. Focal Banger (cans) go directly to restaurants/bars only or other event/fundraiser stuff.
Sorry dude

*edit : so just heady for now
** read they are done doing truck sales

If you prefer to pair beer instead of OJ with your breakfast. You can enjoy Focal at SP in Montpelier (as of noon today).

Thanks, not intending to head that far. I guess I'm Specifically interested in delivery times for waitsfield and warren. Thanks

Any word on what's going on with the recently acquired land by Stowe?
12307553_10206511164511330_3291914805897650281_o.jpg

Any word on what's going on with the recently acquired land by Stowe?

They accidentally started to build the new Alchemist brewery on it, but then found out it was on an ancient burial ground...so it's now half-built....and there are ghosts EVERYWHERE!...and now Heady tastes like piss coz the ground water...you know, has decaying humans in it.

Focal is brewed in Plattsburgh now.

So for that Thursday delivery to Hunger Mountain, do they have cases available at 8AM when they open, or is it a little later in the day? And whatever the time, how early do people usually start showing up?

So for that Thursday delivery to Hunger Mountain, do they have cases available at 8AM when they open, or is it a little later in the day? And whatever the time, how early do people usually start showing up?

Available when they open, but they'll pass out tickets earlier than that with numbers on them. Some people start lining up pretty early (no idea when the first arrivers show up), but even on Black Friday (case of Heady, bottle of DS, pack of SoS) we got there 45 minutes early and were "only" 50th or so in line (I was legit worried it would be well over 100 by then).

It's not 100% clear, but that post makes it sound as if there will be no more Focal Banger distro even for on-premise, which makes me sad. I hope that's not actually the case.

Heading up to Hunger Mountain this Thursday to buy Heady for my wedding. If I'm in line by, say, 7 AM I should be straight, right?

Heading up to Hunger Mountain this Thursday to buy Heady for my wedding. If I'm in line by, say, 7 AM I should be straight, right?
That's more summer hrs...You could get there at 8/8:30 and be totally fine.

Petit Mutant B1 Fresh = Incredible
Petit Mutant B1 Aged = Cough syrup with some bandaids

Petit Mutant B2 Fresh - meh. Not so much bandaid from memory - but definitely medicinal.

Back