Thanks to everyone on these forums

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfinleyui

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's patience here, not only with me as I've gotten through my first four brews, with the first fully-conditioned tasting coming up soon. I've snuck 2 bottles and it tastes amazing, At a full three weeks this weekend, my Belgian Wit is going to go down easy. I kept it down toward the bottom of the temperature range, so the cloves are pushing out prominently, making it a holiday witbier :)

I believe i have filled what they call 'the pipeline' now. 35 ready to drink (most to be given as x-mas gifts), 45 conditioning, another ~50 bottled on tuesday, and one in the fermenter.

Thanks for the no-judgement support that's availably here. Rev, Yoop, all the other folks who spend way too much time on here helping poor souls like me. Eventually I'll learn enough to be the one answering the questions. Thanks.

Agreed, learned so much about brewing from everyone here! It's a testament to the power of community.

That's great to hear! I'm glad the beer is turning out so well for you.

I guess that's why brewing is such an addictive hobby.

But, now we need photos! Next time you pour one, please take a picture and post it so we can drink it vicariously through you! :mug:

I LOVE beer pictures. Some people like baby pictures, I want to see pictures of people's beer! :p

Here's a beer pic for Yoop

ForumRunner_20121214_094353.jpg

agreed, couldnt do it without the help this forum provides

Lovely pic, what kind of beer?

I too have to say that I'm really enjoying these forums. I've been brewing for almost ten years, but never connected much with other brewers, in real life or online, before starting up on this site several months ago. Since then, I feel like I've been drinking from the firehose a little bit--homebrewing has certainly changed quite a bit since I bought my copies of Palmer and Papazian! But almost everyone on here has been a great source of information, ideas and inspiration. And levity, because if you take this stuff too seriously, you'll end up crying when your starter doesn't take off, and there's nothing sadder than a homebrewer crying over a failed starter...anyway, everyone gets my hearty thanks as well.

Lovely pic, what kind of beer?

I too have to say that I'm really enjoying these forums. I've been brewing for almost ten years, but never connected much with other brewers, in real life or online, before starting up on this site several months ago. Since then, I feel like I've been drinking from the firehose a little bit--homebrewing has certainly changed quite a bit since I bought my copies of Palmer and Papazian! But almost everyone on here has been a great source of information, ideas and inspiration. And levity, because if you take this stuff too seriously, you'll end up crying when your starter doesn't take off, and there's nothing sadder than a homebrewer crying over a failed starter...anyway, everyone gets my hearty thanks as well.

I honestly do not remember. I think I took that pic last spring, most likely an IPA, I'm a hop head

Back