thanks hbt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superjunior

Reaction score
thanks to all the folks who helped me out with this
IMG_1510-1.jpg

hbt rocks :rockin:

thanks guys. nothing fancy just a converted fridge but I'm not much of a DIYer so I'm pretty stoked. Just replaced a bathroom sink so I had a couple stainless flanges lying around I used on the outside and used the stock plastic ones on the inside for a cleaner look.

The only thing that concerns me is the bottom shelf. Those things fall apart if you look at them wrong. If you aren't keeping anything in the drawers, I'd just take it all out. That would make it easier to get full kegs in also.

The only thing that concerns me is the bottom shelf. Those things fall apart if you look at them wrong. If you aren't keeping anything in the drawers, I'd just take it all out. That would make it easier to get full kegs in also.

I originally didn't want the shelf there but the bottom of the fridge is at an angle, without the shelf the kegs and regulator hit the door. perhaps I should build something more sturdy to put in its place

Back