Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint Yeastwood

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I want to thank everyone for the warm reception and fantastic, patient advice I have received here. It means more to me than you will know. I especially want to thank people who have disagreed with me about little trivial things. It's all part of the game, and it means nothing to me in the long term. Even though I used to brew back during the Bush II days, I still needed a lot of rehab, and the people on this forum made things way easier for me. Wish I could invite you here and crack a keg of my questionable beer for you.

I know that like beer, I am an acquired taste, so I hope people will continue to be patient with me.

I've been following your threads in anticipation of reading how your first (this time around) beers come out and what advice/methods you used and what you thought of them. I think it's great when you post about some unconventional methods used years ago and how they relate to what we think we know about beer today. Nothing like challenging conventional wisdom every now and then and looking at different ways to skin the cat.

I don't think there's anyone here that was born with all of the answers. When I landed on this site, I was looking to see what other brewers were doing then when I felt comfortable asking questions of the group, I found lots of great advice. Even after brewing for many decades, I still have questions. We all have a different spin on brewing so it's great we can share and possible learn from each other. This is my daily site to visit besides SpaceX.

Back