Thank you Bobby_M you made my day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarMoeCur

Reaction score
Bobby_M,

I'm not sure who packs your boxes but they/you sure made my day! I had a small package arrive Saturday which I didn't have time to mess with this weekend. So, I took it to work with me to open. Well two of my co-workers who are interested in brewing but currently don't brew are in my office. We happen to be chatting as I opened the box. I pull the open tab and my entire office immediately smells of women's perfume. I'm like what the heck! Normally, these boxes smell of malt or hops. We all looked at each other like WTF? I even had to look at the label to make sure I didn't somehow get the wrong box. Anyway, I pull the first piece of packing paper out. Well...what do you know a very nice looking lady in a swim suit. Which quickly gets passed around the room for viewing. Now the entire room is waiting on the second piece...not a thought of brewing/beer...only what treat is next. We were not disappointed! Another beauty but one on each side this time! And better than the last. So, five more later, we were laughing about how disappointed we were because the last was a perfume ad and not a pretty lady. We then start speculating as to which magazine these beauties came from...Maxium...Sports Illustrated...ect. Completely broke up the dreaded Monday morning.

If this was you, who packed this box...Well done! If you was one of your employees...They need a raise! I even though good thing I didn't open this at the house my wife would have asked 1000 questions!

Back