Tesla Cyber Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the BJCPStyles:

Vital Statistics​

• OG: 1.064-1.072
  • FG: 1.011-1.018
  • IBU: 23-35
  • SRM: 6-11
  • ABV: 6.3-7.4

Those appear to be the stats for Helles Bock or Mai Bock (same difference).

Perhaps the "cyber beer" is a "fest" type beer, though the "Helles" label seems suspect without the "Bock" qualifier.

If anyone does venture to purchase this be sure to fill us in on the actual style and taste.

This looks like another attempt at balance sheet tomfoolery to buoy the stock price in light of continuing cybertruck hurdles. I’ve never heard of Buzzrock, and they certainly don’t stand out on Untappd at a 3.66/5.

What is it people say about Harley Davidson? A tshirt company that occasionally sells motorcycles? Seems fitting for tesla

Like OP pointed out, helles doesn’t go to 7%. However this is on brand: preorder for overpriced mediocre quality. There’s a sucker born every minute.

Weird considering Tesla is currently one of the most profitable car companies in the world. Per vehicle, THE most in fact.

Tesla definitely doesn’t need a beer to help boost profits.

The last gas car I considered buying was announced in 2015 and first sold in 2022. It was a Hyundai. Are you claiming the progression of the imminent-to-release cybertruck is anything unique?

Weird considering Tesla is currently one of the most profitable car companies in the world. Per vehicle, THE most in fact.

Tesla definitely doesn’t need a beer to help boost profits.
No longer true - they seem to be settling into the 18-20% gross margin range occupied by a lot of other car manufacturers, after a blip upwards in 2022 :
1697535112836.png

So interestingly I have an opportunity to get one of these.

My cousin’s sister used my referral to lease a Model Y yesterday. Apparently this earned me $400 in credits for the Tesla store. There’s not much there I’m interested in so I may take the beer.

Note: I know my glass is dirty…

Looks like mine has the rust issue people have complained about. The beer itself isn’t so bad but it’s no Helles. Cloudy as hell. Tastes older than it should based on the brew date only 2 months ago.

I do not recommend. Mine was free so whatever, and the mugs are kinda cool.

IMG_1615.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpeg
    IMG_1614.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back