Temperature Controllor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjl04002

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any national chain stores (Home Depot, Lowes, etc) or stores in Connecticut that carry temperature controllers? I just bough a 7 ft chest freezer yesterday and I MUST brew a lager this weekend now that I finally have a way to keep the temp constantly below 71.

I think your out of luck...maybe order one now. Mean time plug your freezer in let it get to the temp you want and unplug it, it should maintain for awhile. just keep an eye on it.

Its going to be cold this weekend anyway...run it

Best suggestion I have would be to poll all the nearby homebrew stores, try to borrow one off of somebody in the local homebrew club, or try calling the local HVAC places.

Where in CT are you located? I've been using the analog Johnson controller from NB with more than acceptable results.

RIBeer,
I live on the west side of Connecticut, but I'm a Uconn Storrs grad student so I am all over the state.

Also as a follow up. Apparently Maltose Express does sell them but they were out yesterday. :(

Back