• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale DFW - Selling equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiskeySam

Reaction score
I need to part with some homebrewing equipment that has served quite well

1. I have a 10 gallon Morebeer kettle with a sight glass that I used as a hot water tank. With lid - 150
2. I have a 50' 1/2" immersion chiller - 100
3. I have a 10 gallon Igloo cooler that's been converted with a tube screen to be a MLT - I've mashed a ton of beer in this thing and it's great - 50
4. I have a Camp Chef stand propane burner that operates at 10PSI. This thing easily boils 20+ gallons - it is impressive - 50
5. Two CO2 tanks - one should still be full, the other probably isn't very full. 40 for both
6. A GE chest freezer that I used for temp controls on fermenting lagers - 50
7. A converted wine fridge that fit a carboy and a blowoff container for fermenting ales - 25
8. Three carboys with a strap hauler - one 5 gallon (20), two 6.5 gallon (25).

Odds and ends, aeration stones, fittings, etc

Located in Northeast Dallas - Message me to chat about this.

Hello. What size are the CO2 tanks? And would you be willing to ship to Laredo 78040? I would say I'll pick them up, but I'm already driving 4 hours to get to Laredo next week.

Back