Tempe AZ Noob intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Espi

Reaction score
Just figured I would take a moment to say hello... names Scott, I live in Tempe, AZ...

Just brewed up my first batch in a looong time.. before moving out here from Pennsylvania about 15 years ago my old man and I used to brew a fair amount.

So Sundays brew day was interesting, over all good, just interesting. Three thermometers and three temps, between the highest and lowest, almost 10 degrees... hmmm, which one to trust? I really should have looked into that before I started. Then to add to it while taking the last temp reading, while chilling the wort I broke the floating thermometer in my sanitizing bucket. That's the one I questioned so I will invest in a new, better one and be more careful.

I am going to stick with extract for a the next 10-15 batches or so and see how things go.

Anyway, hello all and thanks for all the info I have already gained from the site. Its much appreciated.

I will go back to lurking..

Cheers

Scott

Back