Tax Time!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

beesy

Reaction score
Taxes kinda suck as I always put it off until last minute - at least I'm having a homebrew making the process more palatable. :mug:

Scut_Monkey

Reaction score
They sucked this year for me too. I ended up owing $2500. The best part is I can only deduct $2500 worth of paid student loan interest when I paid a total of $9000 this year. The kicker is the interest is going to the government at 6.8%.

Reaction score
wow, the night before. Sure hope you don't have any mishaps with your first filings :p We had some yahoo claim our daughter by fat fingering in his own kids number.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
I always fill out may taxes as early as I can. But this year I paid in $500 so I waited till the last second to actually file. Feck'em- they can wait for their $!

OP
B

beesy

Reaction score
wow, the night before. Sure hope you don't have any mishaps with your first filings :p We had some yahoo claim our daughter by fat fingering in his own kids number.
I guess it's different for me being a single guy - if something doesn't work out I file an extension and call the accountant, no big whoop.

How the heck does someone else claim your child and the IRS can tell exactly what child it is - a SSN edit??