• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Tap Handles Stout Faucets and "A" coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_ozz68

Reaction score

Leinenkugels--Summer Shandy - $25 (SOLD)
Leinenkugels--Seasonal - $25
Angry Orchard -$25
Tri-City Brewing Co.--Hells Half Mile - $15
Thirsty Dog Brewing -- Old Leg Humper - $15 (backside has a chip...see picture)
Goose Island -- Matilda - $15
Brewery Vivant -- Apple Barrel - $10
Brewery Vivant -- Zaison - $7
GreenBush - $5 (SOLD)
Sierra Nevada -- Torpedo Extra IPA - $10
Ephemere -- Pomme Apple - $5
Dark Horse -- Crooked Tree IPA - $5 (SOLD)
Bells -- Two Hearted and Gold Ball -- $7 (for the pair) (SOLD)

Micro Matic Stout Faucets -- $50 for the one on the far left...It is complete and like new (SOLD)

-- $40 for the one in the middle....It is complete but shows some wear (SOLD)

-- $40 for the one on the right......It is missing the rod and nut where the tap handle screws on (which can both be purchased at Micro Matic for less then $10 combined) but is in like new condition. (SOLD)

Micro Matic Sankey Type "A" coupler.... like new condition $50

O.B.O.

I would do $80 shipped to 98595 for all of the tap handles. No use for the faucets or coupler.

Thanks for the interest so far....I've gotten a few private messages that I will begin to follow up on now. BigDog, I do have a few people interested in multiple handles so far so it doesn't look like a package deal for all of them will work. When deals are finalized I will update the post.

Cheers!

It was worth a shot. I really only wanted the torpedo, pomme Apple and crooked tree. If you still have those I'll take them.

It was worth a shot. I really only wanted the torpedo, pomme Apple and crooked tree. If you still have those I'll take them.

You are currently third in line for the torpedo and crooked tree handles and I'm not sure just the pomme Apple would be worth the shipping. If you buy the coupler or one of the two remaining stout faucets (or both :) ) I will throw in the pomme handle for free. :D

List has been updated to reflect what has been sold. I would like to get rid of the rest so make me an offer. If someone wants all 9 of the tap handles that are left I'll sell them all for $100 shipped.

:mug:

Apparently I can no longer edit the original post, so I will update the list here. The Thirsty Dog and Goose Island tap handles are now gone. Once again I'm tired of these are taking up space in the man cave so if you're at all interested make an offer. Also, for anyone local if you purchase all the remaining tap handles for $70 I will throw in two six packs of New Holland Brewings' Mad Hatter IPA.

Cheers!
:mug:

Back