• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Almost everything you need - N Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcstout

Reaction score
Need the basics? 5 gal stainless pot, glass carboy, hop bags, floating thermometer and hygrometer, cork, airlock and siphon. And books to teach you how.

I've started listing individual items on eBay. So far only sold the pump. It would be great to sell locally. I'd welcome the opportunity to pass my experience to someone. Many pieces are unique.

Need more? Hundreds of pieces for sale, starting at $1.00 (even FREE with purchase of a larger piece). Got almost anything someone might need from 5 gal carboy malt syrup batches to 10 gal all-grain batches. Let me know, or better yet, come by and pick and choose. The picture shows the system more or less lined up.
Will soon begin listing, piece by piece, on eBay so get what you need before it's sold to the highest bidder.

Some items are worth $100+.
In addition to the listed/pictured items, lots of pots, buckets, strainers, filter sacks, measuring instruments , tubing and chemicals, etc..etc are going.

Sadly, I'm told to "simplify life" so must abandon my hobby enjoyed for the last 15 years. I've progressed from 5 gal carboy malt syrup batches to 10 gal all-grain batches. The picture shows the system more or less lined up for picture.

Also not shown is draft equipment based on the Hoff-stevens, twin probe connector. 5 rare corny kegs, tap, faucet, party pump tap, etc. Also a Sankey locking lever coupler and several old draft handles.

I have no idea what all this would have cost when new, but my wag is $2k +/-. I'll entertain any fair offers.

If you're local I can help deliver; might take a couple trips in my truck. My strong preference is to sell all together rather than piece by piece. I'm in NE Cobb. Come take a look (bring cash). Send me a message if you're interested.
Short list of items:
[ ] 10 gal picnic cooler MT
[ ] Ranco temperature controler
[ ] Conical Fermenter - epoxy lined COPPER
[ ] Counterflow chiller
[ ] Motorized grain mill
[ ] SS March magnetic transfer pump (SOLD)
[ ] 3/8" id Silicone high temp hose 10' total
[ ] 3 pair stainless steel 1/2" camlock couplers
[ ] 15 gal aluminum electric HLT w/site glass, thermometer, ball valve
[ ] 14 gal SS Vollrath commercial grade cook pot w/lid, site glass, thermometer, ball valve
[ ] Refractometer/floating and hand held
[ ] Gravity flow stand
[ ] Styrofoam Ferm cooler
[ ] 5 gal glass carboy (currently holding Star San)
[ ] Oxy stone/tank (SOLD)
[ ] Books: Answer Book - Lewis,
Joy of Home and Companion - Papazian

And lots more equipment, tools and supplys.
BOILPOT CHILLER PUMP FERMENTER.jpg
BOILPOT.jpg
BOILPOT2.jpg
CHILLER PUMP.jpg
fermenter.jpg
GRAIN MILL2.JPG
HLT TEMP CONTRL MASHTUN.jpg
HLT.jpg
MASHTUN.jpg
SETUP.jpg

Back