• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap Handles And Beer Merch From 3 Weeks Ago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankyBeaverBrewery

Reaction score
anyone remember or buy any of the beer merch and a tap handle out of the lot that the guy had for sale ? had a picture of a saquatch and couple posters and 8 tap handles ? ?

anyways i think ive been hosed... sent money but no product :( over month ago..

#1 rule of online shopping...never send cash, check, or money order. Sorry to hear about your loss. If your lucky it will get to him and he will send it back.

CrankyBeaverBrewery said:
anyone remember or buy any of the beer merch and a tap handle out of the lot that the guy had for sale ? had a picture of a saquatch and couple posters and 8 tap handles ? ?

anyways i think ive been hosed... sent money but no product :( over month ago..

Did you try PMing the seller? I don't know him but I know sometimes life happens. I have bought and sold on HBT and never had a problem. I hope you get your merchandise or your money back. Good luck

Reading through that post it seems other buyers got their stuff, you should definitely contact the seller. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with people selling their wares on this site, so don't be turned off to HBT, were good people!

Great work guys.. found him. and pmed and e-mailed..

seems that USA shipping to Canada is a bit funky... lets all now blame the slow shipping service for this.. as the seller is in good faith..

Shipping to Canada is terrible from the US, it can take over a month for a small simple package.

Latest posts

Back