Talked into joining by a friendly admin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Kreitz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've never created an account on HomeBrewTalk until today, but I've used it as a reference for years and years. This morning I noticed the FB page for HBT and thought I'd say hello there. That led to a friendly exchange with an admin from the forum, which convinced me to go ahead and join.

As I told him, I don't really know why I never joined. I guess because I was always able to easily find the info I was looking for on HBT without having to post up and ask. The site is very complete, easily searchable via Google, and well organized. I've brewed a handful of AG recipes from it, as a matter of fact.

I'm a professional creative director and musician currently based in West Texas. When I'm not working, I ride motorcycles and brew beer. I've been brewing on and off since circa 1999.

At the moment, I have an AG pale ale in primary fermentation and a half-mash Oktober ale maturing in a clarifying vessel. The 'Oktoberfuss', as I call it, will stay there for another week or so, then to be bottle conditioned.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and thanks again to the friendly mod who talked me into joining. Cheers all around.

Back