TailGating: Austin, Texas Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgrier

Reaction score
Hello HBT people.

There is a group of us that Tailgate each home game here in Austin.
And I know there are some of you that are close around here.

I am just throwing out a year long invitation for our parties.

We do it each UT Home Game.
Even if you do not have Tickets come party with us. We have a generator, Dish and an HD TV setup. To watch games and the UT game for those left behind. Here are some pics of last year.

We also have a blog that show the map where we will be.

We have a jockey box with 2 kegs. Food and a great location.

We have homebrewer s in the group. I am bringing 10 of pale and 10 hefe for the first game. Should be a good time.

DISCLAIMER: I am an Alumni of LSU (1991) (Geaux TIGERS!) but I married a longhorn. so you know how that goes. But as you can see here that I sport both LSU and TEXAS gear... Good Times.

Keep on Brewing!
T$

Thanks Man for the bump and the comments.

We have a great time. I thought if others tailgate they might post their events as well.

Therefore if/when people travel they would/could attend.

Sounds like a great time. Now you need to put this in the back of a truck. Let me know if you want to borrow it some time. Just toss your cornies inside and ice it down.

BigKegCooler.jpg

Hell yeah Ed.
I dig that idea.

I might take you up on that idea. I got the truck...I am going to new more cornies.. :)

I have been brewing for these events... I am up to 30 gallons and brewing another 10 on Sunday.

T

Yep. Crapped out freezer recycled into a keg cooler/kegerator. Today is its inaugural event. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back