SWMBO Rocks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOP31

Reaction score
So the the little miss gave me one of my B-day presents a couple of days early and it was two Field Box tickets to the Cubs Brewers game on the 30th of june!!!!! That beats a grain mill any day, in my mind anyway. She says that we aren't going together though and won't tell me who I am going with, she said that they will be here on the 29th and that she already took care of the hotel for two nights and all that.

She rocks, I just had to put it out there, I rarely get to make it up to cubs games anymore and she knows how much that it means to me to be able to go. So any HBTer's in the area want to get together for a beer on the 29th or 30th?

And to all the Brewers fans, I really can't wait to see the Cubs stomp a mud hole.......You know where. Maybe a bit premature but I gotta talk a little trash.

Cheers

wop31 said:
won't tell me who I am going with, she said that they will be here on the 29th and that she already took care of the hotel for two nights and all that.

Cheers

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
now try to think of who you have not see for a long time. Somebody that you are not on speaking terms with? ...I think she is setting you up to be in a place (i.e. good box seats) that you will not want to leave.

...I have just finished 7 days straight and may just be having bad thoughts of course!

..beer. where are you... i WANT you NOW!!!

Nice score! It's a toss-up who will win, EVERYBODY in the Central is playing like **** right now. I'm going to the game at Miller Park tomorrow-and no, I don't want to make any bets. I don't trust the Crew too much lately.

BTW, if you're lucky, Zambrano will be pitching and you'll get to see him beat somebody up again.:D
Honestly, I don't care how good his stuff is, baseball should ban his whiny sorry a$$.

Back