SWMBO is getting me kegs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeepGuy

Reaction score
SWMBO just told me that she ordered 4 cornys for my birthday. Look out kegging, here I come! Now I'm working on getting her to order some faucets and shanks so I can put more taps on my kegerator that until now has only held commercial brew. I'll bet I can get her to buy that stuff for our anniversary only 3 days away! Bye bye bottles! I'd like to say I'll miss you, but I doubt I will. :)

Yup, I'm excited. I've already got a chest freezer converted that I've been using for commercial kegs, so I've already got the CO2 and regulator. In the next couple of days I'm gonna start pestering everybody in the kegging forum if I can't find all the info I need. I'm actually pretty sure I found most of it in the wiki already.

JeepGuy said:
Yup, I'm excited. I've already got a chest freezer converted that I've been using for commercial kegs, so I've already got the CO2 and regulator. In the next couple of days I'm gonna start pestering everybody in the kegging forum if I can't find all the info I need. I'm actually pretty sure I found most of it in the wiki already.

Well then you're about set, just get some disconnects and faucets from a brew store and you can get anything else you're missing at lowes.

Back