Sweaty Betty Blone - Boulder Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdoiv

Reaction score
Ok, so I was over at my sister's house this weekend and she had a couple of these in the fridge that someone had brought over and left. It was... um, unique.

I'm not sure how they got the sweaty taste into it, but it did have sort of a salty sweaty taste. Has anybody else tried this? Was it me or did I just get a bad bottle. I muscled my way through it, but I don't think I would buy this. Next time I'll grab the heine out of the fridge instead (and I'm not a big fan of heine).

I think I'll refrain from this then. I did pick up their Mojo and was quite pleased. I'll get around to trying the Hazed and Confused and I want to be on the lookout for Mojo Risin'.

PseudoChef said:
I think I'll refrain from this then. I did pick up their Mojo and was quite pleased. I'll get around to trying the Hazed and Confused and I want to be on the lookout for Mojo Risin'.

Hazed and INFUSED...

Mojo is fantastic, I found Mojo Risin' to be too sweet and not hoppy enough. Hazed is a good fallback beer although there seems to be a lot of variability in batches/handling.

Latest posts

Back